NameSilo

Brexit Domains

Labeled as auctions in Domain Buying and Selling Discussion, started by Jason Kiely, Jan 12, 2021

Replies:
Views:

1. Jason Kiely

Jason Kiely New Member

Hi

i purchased a few domains around Brexit and logistics around two years ago and planned to use them for my logistics company - i never got a chance to use them and i think to the right people they would be very useful - i have looked on auction sites and Brexit related domains seem to be up for $30K each in some instances but when i check the values on estibot it says <$100 - i have around 10 logistics specific domains and wondered if anyone could give me an opinion on what is a fair price as i do not thing at 30K they would ever sell but <$100 also seems too cheap

any guidance would be appreciated and apologies if this is not the sort of thing you help with on here

The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!
biix
  1. NamePros uses cookies and similar technologies. By using this site, you are agreeing to our privacy policy, terms, and use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice