Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain BreatheWell.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronald Regging

Ex-PresidentVIP Member
Impact
162
Sorry, this is more of a Post-Auction appraisal, but I've been away from domaining for many years and wanted to see if my instincts/valuation still had any merit.

I was in this auction earlier today. It sold for $455. I bid $450. Was planning to go up to $500, but my iPod lost it's WiFi signal right before I was able to submit my final bid and that was that...

Personally, I'm rather disappointed. I don't know if I would have gotten it even at $500, but I was thinking it could easily bring $x,xxx to an end user, with tons of potential end users...

Just looking for some other opinions. Do you think it was a good value at $455 or was I way off the mark?

Thanks!
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back