Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain FoodExit.com

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dominic Belley

Four Letter AcronymsTop Member
Impact
2,468
This domain was on GoDaddy auctions today (Expired domain). I tried to buy it, but the price went above what I was willing to pay.

How much you think this domain is worth?

I'd like to know if I should have bid more.
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Why did you like it so much?
 
0
•••
When I think of food exiting, it's not appetizing.
 
1
•••
1st impression is a very high class way of calling someone an a______.

But the real reason i believe it had bidders was an exit off the freeway app. But this is only food. People want hotels and gas, rest stops. So feels limited. $xxx
 
1
•••
Doesn't sound so valuable to me.
I don't think the bid should have been more than 150$ - 200$.
 
0
•••
It sold for 189 CAD.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back