Dynadot

Selling Brandshore.com - Now Offers Domain Auctioning!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Szabolcs Szekely

Established Member
Impact
64789325_1193877424118131_7045746591839289344_n.png

Hey fellow domainers,
We can now help you to Auction your names through our eBay channel & get some cash back for your unwanted domains!

This is a super easy way to earn money! 👌

We maintain large domain sales on eBay and we launch weekly auctions from $1. We are able to liquidate acceptable names through 5 Days No-Reserve eBay auctions under certain conditions.

We design awesome logos for FREE for each ACCEPTED listing, helping a better sales result.

Check here for more details: https://brandshore.com/auctions/

Sincerely,

Szabolcs Szekely | CEO & Domain Expert
https://brandshore.com

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
VERY GOOD IDEA AND THIS WILL HELP A LOT OF SMALL DOMAIN NAMES TRADERS

•••
•••
I saw this by email earlier. I used to always sell on ebay when i first started out, but just haven't had the time. does it still have a good market of buyers?

I may link you with some names this week.

cheers

•••
Happy to reconnect with you @Rory Ivey and also to have the opportunity for a trial.

eBay is a quirky place to sell and requires ages to establish a success there, a lot of ambition was needed :)

My client list is a big part of my success + I'm there since 2013 & I've kept it nice and tidy + the platform does trigger competition on the last minutes...

Now I see my role helping others to recover investments or even making profits.

•••
Most of the names on ebay are under 5$ which means seller will not get anything , I want to submit 50 very nice brandables but profit margin is not good to me.

•••
Possibly most of the names on eBay are under $5, but this is not true in our case. We have a very good average in numbers because we are picky with the quality, & we take care of the logos.

•••
Possibly most of the names on eBay are under $5, but this is not true in our case. We have a very good average in numbers because we are picky with the quality, & we take care of the logos.

will submit some names.Thanks..

Last edited:
•••
Hey Szabolcs - I saw this in your email as well. Wondering how you verify ownership thru domain transfer from owner to you ... but then when it sells, you say the domain owner transfers it to the winning bidder on eBay - but didn't the domain owner already transfer it to you?

•••
Every domain we accept, must be initially transferred to us before we list them. (This step is important because we want to maintain super fast delivery & great customer service after the sales).

•••
Thanks for your interests, here you can follow a Killer NR round of 50 domains running right now: https://ebay.to/2wmp2jn and I'm sure this is gonna be a lot of fun :)

Still interested to jump on this train submit your names and I'm open to discussing the possibilities :)

Thanks.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back