Get (4) custom logos at $50

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Szabolcs Szekely

Established Member
Impact
Good news, our logo design capacity has grown at brandshore.com and we can now create custom logos for your brands up to 100 logos a week!

When I first started my domain business I didn't know how important is to visually represent the values of the domains and trust me, the quality of the logo is really crucial.

Brandshore's Professional Logo Design service:

We can create (4) different logos for (4) different domains at flat $50 (absolute minimum) or (4) different concepts for (1) domain for this price.

Source files are included, 24h-48h turnover.

For making things even easier, we can come up with the perfect associations and make decisions without bothering you with questions...

I'm sure there are even cheaper options out there at $4-$5/logo but being honest, I personally never been satisfied with what I received at that value. Cheap designers don't care and they don't have standards.

If quality is what you are looking for, quality is what you pay for

Reserve your spot for logos, asap and book us for a trial by replying to this email.
Sincerely,

Szabolcs Szekely | CEO & Domain Expert
Brandshore.com

62442030_1186656504840223_9141876436867481600_n.png

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back