Dynadot

question Brandpa valuations

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

inahaze76

Established Member
Impact
Anyone list domains on Brandpa or similar sites? How do you price your domains relative to Brandpa's valuations?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Anyone list domains on Brandpa or similar sites? How do you price your domains relative to Brandpa's valuations?
They use automated valuations.

You mentioned "similar sites". Well, the two similar sites are BrandBucket and Squadhelp, they are brandable marketplaces. They will appraise your domain manually. But they only accept great brandable domains.

•••
I'll check out those two sites you mentioned. I have two or three domains submitted on Brandpa but I have them priced lower than the valuations.

•••
Have you ever sold any names at Brandpa?

•••
I'll check out those two sites you mentioned. I have two or three domains submitted on Brandpa but I have them priced lower than the valuations.

•••
•••
No, unfortunately.
Bummer. They don't get much traffic, so I'm not surprised. I should've done more research before paying $60 to list 12 names with logos. Live and learn I guess.

Screenshot 2024-03-05 at 8.23.32 PM.png

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back