Hassanhayat

Established Member
Impact
Soci.al sold for 50K USD
B.et sold for 100K USD
Local.ly sold for 100K USD
Movi.es sold for $10K USD

Exact match domain hack for brandnames.

One of the most common terms in the branding and marketing sector. A product for branding and marketing agency (which develops and sells brandnames).

Dictionary word, intangible asset, intellectual property of any business on which it develops goodwill.

Brandnames.com sold for more than $50,000 USD

upload_2021-8-22_18-28-30.jpeg

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Have to be so careful when dealing with these things. Strong single words work best regarding hacks, not 2 (yours is 2). Hacks such as "social" and "bet" are a different league. The ultimate in your case would be simply "na.me", having "brand names" I'm not so happy with. Offers accepted while you own it, hope I'm wrong and that you get something worthwhile

•••
For such thoughts I had to attach the dictionary screen shot which shows brand name as one word although they are two words, together it forms one word.
A brand name is different to any name.

D61EEC9C-2D40-4B81-B13B-CFEF3E60921C.jpeg

Last edited:
•••
But thanks for your thoughts! Not everyone has got an eye for it

•••
@Hassanhayat I do see your point, I agree. Hope you fetch something worthwhile and that my opinion becomes invalid. I'd feel more confident in the likes of social, bet and so on regarding quirky domain hacks ...they appear more wholesome to potential buyers (if that even makes sense, with regards to their use)

@VaneZhao owns "capital", one of the best hacks I've seen to date at NamePros

Last edited:
•••
True! Capital is a nice one. Not sure about renewal but still a good hack and a popular term

•••
By the way what do you think about Prudent.ly ?

@jhm

•••
@Hassanhayat I just don't think its that strong as a hack, in terms of wide appeal towards prospective buyers ...but that's just my little opinion

For hacks to sell well, they've got to be big ..."f.ly" is great

Last edited:
•••
I really appreciate your views. And thanks for the constructive feedback..

There’s yet another one which I own too

tangibl.es

AA086439-718B-4158-AF81-C15128DDCB42.jpeg

What do you think about this one? @jhm

•••
@Hassanhayat Just an opinion at the end of the day, welcome

Offers accepted on "tangibles" ...similar feelings to "prudently"

Last edited:
•••
By the way what do you think about Prudent.ly ?

@jhm

Prudent.ly is a great domain hack, and contains both an adjective (prudent) and an adverb (prudently), and both of these words are perfectly punctuated by the dot... In this regard, then, the domain looks as 'though it's been completely custom-created, and in my opinion this is branding (and marketing opportunity) on a different level.

I call domains like these "subset hacks", but i'm sure others will have different names for them...

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back