IT.COM

BRANDDO Experience?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

cocaseco

Top Member
Impact
This one was under my radar and I dont remember hearing it discussed much on here. Does anyone have any experience with this company or owners etc?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
I have 13 names with Branddo..

They can be slow in their admin etc.. I almost sold one name this year, but I was away at the time, and buyer found something else in that time (10days). I quite like providing my own logos as they are cheap enough to get done, (5iver) and always useful to have if you pull the listing to sell privately. Support seems friendly and more personal than with some domain companies

•••
... I almost sold one name this year, but I was away at the time, and buyer found something else in that time (10days).
What?! Are you an astronaut? ;)

I quite like providing my own logos as they are cheap enough to get done, (5iver) and always useful to have if you pull the listing to sell privately.
Cool :)
How did you get BB to agree to your own logos?

•••
any updates regarding sales ??

•••
Is anyone still using BrandDo? Is it worth it? :)

•••
I got listed 2 domains there...& 4 more are in ready to go there...lets see if they can make a sale...then I will apply for more to them.

•••
I got listed 2 domains there...& 4 more are in ready to go there...lets see if they can make a sale...then I will apply for more to them.

2 names is not enough for a test. Even if they manage 5% sell-through, which I doubt, the chance of zero sale in your first year is 0.95x0.95=0.9025 or 90.25%. Chance of zero sale in 2 years would be around 81% and in 4 years around 65%. So even after 4 years you are more likely to have zero sales even on a great platform.

•••
I think you are right...thanks...I need to put more there...listing all these ready to go + few more that I have.

•••
I think you are right...thanks...I need to put more there...listing all these ready to go + few more that I have.

You are welcome. I did not suggest you do it. I am not, for one, inclined to spend my time and money on experimenting with something that has little available info about.

I joined BB, BR, BP because there was enough info for me to decide that it is worth the shot and tested each for myself with tens of names before going into hundreds.

But I would not waste my names with an obscure one. Maybe they are great, but no way knowing. Their traffic stats are not impressive with Alexa rank of 1.2MM, meaning 300-500 uniques. Brandpa, for example, is Alexa 190000, which is probably around 10 times more visitors per day. BR and BB, by my estimates, have around 15000-20000 visitors a day.

•••
BR stands for Brandroot?(sorry I'm new)...to be honest I'm also not a big fan of their slow dashboard. Though support is quick & friendly but they are not even able to fix their NS since last 3 days..this is not encouraging at all..but I'm feeling demotivated for submission to BB as they have rejected all my domains in the past though personally I think those names were not so good. Seems like again I should try BB with these new names that I have now.

•••
BR stands for Brandroot?(sorry I'm new)...to be honest I'm also not a big fan of their slow dashboard. Though support is quick & friendly but they are not even able to fix their NS since last 3 days..this is not encouraging at all..but I'm feeling demotivated for submission to BB as they have rejected all my domains in the past though personally I think those names were not so good. Seems like again I should try BB with these new names that I have now.

BR is Brandroot. My experience with them is very good. What is the NS issue you are having? Verification of pointing?

•••
BR is Brandroot. My experience with them is very good. What is the NS issue you are having? Verification of pointing?
Their Nameservers are not working, showing unavailabilty error. They said we are working & will let you know once corrected. 3 days gone..still not solved.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back