IT.COM

BrandBucket

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Cozydomains.com

Restricted (Market)
Impact
So, what's the Jedi way of domains that got rejected to be listed as premium on SquadHelp? What's next? BrandBucket? Please, share your opinion!

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I have it the other way:
If Squadhelp rejects, i try BrandBucket.
Unlike Brandbucket, Squadhelp allows Afternic.
BrandBucket is the Past. Squadhelp is the future!! imo

Edit: Brandbucket now lets you add Afternic Cool! Both are now equal to me. Thank you, my friend, @wwwulff!

Last edited:
•••
Unlike Brandbucket, Squadhelp allows Afternic

You are welcome to list BB names on Afternic - You pay 10% commission to BB if you sell there.

•••
You are welcome to list BB names on Afternic - You pay 10% commission to BB if you sell there.
That is so cool! Thank you, @wwwulff.
It’s funny, i sold one BB domain; to zero SH.
This changes the equation for me; thx again for reply.

Last edited:
•••
Thanks for sharing, mates. But if to go further what's your favorite 3rd step?:)
SH > BB > ... ?

•••
Thanks for sharing, mates. But if to go further what's your favorite 3rd step?:)
SH > BB > ... ?
Sooooo tough.

I used to believe BrandPa but BP has a 100% acceptance although they do look beautiful; and if u pay to submit; then the name must be somewhat nice, no?

Not sure if there are other “Brandable market places” Feel free to add!

Last edited:
•••

I just found this out the hard way. I mistakenly listed one of my BB names with Afternic and it sold. Argh.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back