NameSilo
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
hello

I am new to BrandBucket. Before getting my hands on this

I wish to experience about brandbucket from my fellow members

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
You got 493 domains on BB... I believe 500 is the requirement to become a Brand Bucket ambassador...

Being able to add BB ambassador to your tool belt is rare...
I dont want to become an ambassador for now. Earlier, I wanted to become one, but with the recent sales rates, I am leaviing the platform for sure. Informed them officially on the 10th of December and the 30 days will end on the 9th of January I believe. Time for this ship to sail!

•••
I dont want to become an ambassador for now. Earlier, I wanted to become one, but with the recent sales rates, I am leaviing the platform for sure. Informed them officially on the 10th of December and the 30 days will end on the 9th of January I believe. Time for this ship to sail!

So what's the plan?

•••
Use the DomainNameSales Landers. I wont build my marketplace until I collect some stats.

•••
Use the DomainNameSales Landers. I wont build my marketplace until I collect some stats.

Cool. BIN priced or make offer? Do you feel comfortable that you will net the same?

•••
Double Post

Last edited:
•••
•••

Last edited:
•••
You probably know of them, but in case you don't you should also give Efty.com a look. The problem I see with DNS is that they optimise for quantity of leads over quality. You get so many crap leads that it becomes a serious drag on time.

•••
I wanted to be the first to wish all at BrandBucket and all of the lovely users in this thread a Happy New Year! May we all have a very profitable 2016!

•••
Got my first sale tonight! In escrow.

Glad to have snuck one into 2015.

•••
I can also report a sale. C E D O R O cleared Escrow a few days ago.

•••
What's the status with 4L ($2000-$6000 range) on BB.
Anyone has 4L sales to report.

Last edited:
•••
•••
I wanted to be the first to wish all at BrandBucket and all of the lovely users in this thread a Happy New Year! May we all have a very profitable 2016!

Well said! Ditto!

Got my first sale tonight! In escrow.

Glad to have snuck one into 2015.

Yes!

I can also report a sale. C E D O R O cleared Escrow a few days ago.

Yes!

I can also report a sale recently: F R I S B A.

I've now sold two 5L and two 6L.

•••
•••
I'm keeping about 100-110 names , asked to remove about 85 names from Brandbucket, I used to have 1 sale every month, month and a half in the good old days of last year with 4000-5000 names on the site.

Also every time I have interest from someone to buy some of my brandbucket published names, keyword ones, people want to pay 50$ - 60$ saying it's 2% or 2.5% of the suggested price...Alot of the names I wouldn't sell for anything less than 500$ and more in some cases: example, EpicBash.com, Listerr.com, Huntos.com and others. It's like having it on Brandbucket would automatically have a buyer usually, but for 50-100$ range at most, it caps the value because everyone wants to use the same formula for all the names across the board.

Through whois I would get 500$ - 700$ offers here and there which I couldn't really accept because it was listed on Brandbucket and the buyer needed the name asap. so couldn't wait that 30 days to remove thing.. one example was Purala.com (no longer on BB)
Recently I got a notice of an interested buyer for Caveli.com that BB asked to reduce the price a bit, I did.. the person never came back.. it's too much hoping , not enough results anymore.

I put alot of my names on landers,
2 really good options :

1) Efty.com , Jan 5 2016, the new awesome templates kick in! : 10$ a month but no commission at least for now anyway. You can integrate Escrow on the landing pages. Awesome guys and response time.

2) Undeveloped.com landers, they take 15% but take care of the whole escrow process. In 1.5 weeks got 2 offers, and some price requests. Finalized one for a bit more than mid XXX. Awesome guys also, very friendly and professional.

I don't want to fully part ways with Brandbucket as last year, until beginning of this year they did help with some sales, but unfortunately it's slowly becoming evident that exclusivity and 30% commissions are not really worth it. Rather sell 4-5 at 500$ to 700$ a pop than wait for a Hail Mary.

And before someone starts attacking, this is the brandbucket experience thread, not ONLY POSITIVE experience thread

•••
I'm keeping about 100-110 names , asked to remove about 85 names from Brandbucket, I used to have 1 sale every month, month and a half in the good old days of last year with 4000-5000 names on the site.

Also every time I have interest from someone to buy some of my brandbucket published names, keyword ones, people want to pay 50$ - 60$ saying it's 2% or 2.5% of the suggested price...Alot of the names I wouldn't sell for anything less than 500$ and more in some cases: example, EpicBash.com, Listerr.com, Huntos.com and others. It's like having it on Brandbucket would automatically have a buyer usually, but for 50-100$ range at most, it caps the value because everyone wants to use the same formula for all the names across the board.

Through whois I would get 500$ - 700$ offers here and there which I couldn't really accept because it was listed on Brandbucket and the buyer needed the name asap. so couldn't wait that 30 days to remove thing.. one example was Purala.com (no longer on BB)
Recently I got a notice of an interested buyer for Caveli.com that BB asked to reduce the price a bit, I did.. the person never came back.. it's too much hoping , not enough results anymore.

I put alot of my names on landers,
2 really good options :

1) Efty.com , Jan 5 2016, the new awesome templates kick in! : 10$ a month but no commission at least for now anyway. You can integrate Escrow on the landing pages. Awesome guys and response time.

2) Undeveloped.com landers, they take 15% but take care of the whole escrow process. In 1.5 weeks got 2 offers, and some price requests. Finalized one for a bit more than mid XXX. Awesome guys also, very friendly and professional.

I don't want to fully part ways with Brandbucket as last year, until beginning of this year they did help with some sales, but unfortunately it's slowly becoming evident that exclusivity and 30% commissions are not really worth it. Rather sell 4-5 at 500$ to 700$ a pop than wait for a Hail Mary.

And before someone starts attacking, this is the brandbucket experience thread, not ONLY POSITIVE experience thread

Do any of those have negotiation templates and stuff like DNS? Brokerage options?

•••
well for efty, the new templates have make offer only (with minimum bid if you want) or make offer and buy now, or I think just Buy Now.

if the buyer chooses to make an offer it comes to your email and you negotiate and finalize however you agree.
if they choose buy now, same thing, unless you choose escrow integration option, it goes straight to escrow as far as I know.

Undeveloped it's a private chat window within the site where you negotiate with the client.

but in both cases nobody negotiates for you unless maybe you have very very high value names in which case I'm sure if you reach management, it would be in their favor to help. Domain Name Sales not 100% sure how it works.

•••
Another BB name of mine sold today, G/O/G/O/X/O

•••
@AndrewRice

Is it Go, Go, Ex, Oh

Or all one word: Gogockso

??

You're kind of on fire lately

•••
I always thought Go Go Ex Oh.

Yeah, BB wise, it's been my best week all year. :)

•••
Andrew you're on freaking fire!!! you really have a good brandbucket intuition no doubt about that!
Chances are I wouldn't even have registered that one.

•••
@pokainc I definitely wouldn't have regged that, or probably most things that sell.

•••
I always thought Go Go Ex Oh.

Yeah, BB wise, it's been my best week all year. :)

There's a Taiwan scooter company called Go Go Ro. Would be interesting if BB could release some buyer country stats...

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back