SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Watch

xtremex

Established Member
Impact
77
hello

I am new to BrandBucket. Before getting my hands on this

I wish to experience about brandbucket from my fellow members


Thanks :)
 
4
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I see a trend, and Michael's sales prove it, 2 word brandables are getting hotter :) While made-up brandables are selling less and less.
 
0
•••
I see a trend, and Michael's sales prove it, 2 word brandables are getting hotter :) While made-up brandables are selling less and less.

His portfolio is geared towards 2-words. I'd like to see Boxador put some numbers forward in the same likeable manner as @michaeljkrell Not possible?
 
1
•••
His portfolio is geared towards 2-words. I'd like to see Boxador put some numbers forward in the same likeable manner as @michaeljkrell @margotbushnaq. Not possible?
I remember Michael's first sales, almost all made-up domains. And even BB is moving toward this trend.
 
0
•••
I remember Michael's first sales, almost all made-up domains. And even BB is moving toward this trend.

I'd call it more of a fluctuation than a trend, if anything. A trend is statistically significant. Look at the reported brandable sales at dngeek and you'll see what I mean. Also. Remember that Michaels portfolio is not only geared towards 2-words, but quality 2-words, that really tune in to demand.
 
0
•••
I see a trend, and Michael's sales prove it, 2 word brandables are getting hotter :) While made-up brandables are selling less and less.
How can you know if it's a trend without seeing all the sales? This could represent 1% of the domains, with the other 99% being MUB's, or it could be 90% of the sales making two word brandables the norm.
 
1
•••
Has anyone experienced submitting 500$ prize for logo? I would like to see some examples. Just today I had a few names accepted and submitted with 200 prize because I like the names much more than the others that have been accepted. I hope they knock it out of the park! I think the logos can really help create a sale. It makes sense to me that they sometimes are a tipping point which makes the difference between closing or not.

Anyone believe in motivating the designers more as a strategy?
 
0
•••
Very fortunate to have a nice September. Here are my sales...

L A U N C H D O C K
H E A L T H O R B I T
H E Y D A T E
K I C K C H A R G E
M A P F I R S T
H E L L O F O C U S
F I L M L Y
Q U A N T O X
Z E N L E A D S
C A R E G I V R
W O R K S U P
M O B I L E M E L O N
C A R E E R S P R O U T
W O R K C A N D Y
D E L I V E R Y R O C K E T
S T A C K E R R
C U L T U R E L Y
T H I N K E R L Y
Z E N O T I
That's great Michael and congrats on a good month but I don't see one other sale for September from anyone else on this thread-unless I missed the post.
 
1
•••
Two word domain sales at BB is not a trend. That's all Michael has so of course his sales will show these types of names. Track the rest of the sales like I do and you will see that made up names are just as hot.
 
2
•••
What is the average delay to sell a good name on BB? TX
 
0
•••
What is the average delay to sell a good name on BB? TX

From the Brand Bucket seller newsletter:

Average Length of Time Before Sale
It isn't unusual for a name listed on the marketplace to sell within a week or even just a couple of days of going live. We have clients actively keeping track of the names we are adding to find the perfect name for their business. More commonly though, a name needs a little more time on our marketplace before it sells. From May - August of this year, the average time a name was on our marketplace before selling is just over 6.5 months.
 
1
•••
From the Brand Bucket seller newsletter:

Average Length of Time Before Sale
It isn't unusual for a name listed on the marketplace to sell within a week or even just a couple of days of going live. We have clients actively keeping track of the names we are adding to find the perfect name for their business. More commonly though, a name needs a little more time on our marketplace before it sells. From May - August of this year, the average time a name was on our marketplace before selling is just over 6.5 months.

Thank you for your help
 
0
•••
Thank you for your help
That's the avg. time a name that SOLD sat on BB-ask him-Mr Krell- how long names that have not ever sold have been on BB and what percent of the total portfolio that number is-that's the answer you really want. Good luck.
 
1
•••
I guess it's also depending on the name quality and price.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
A s..... name will take years or even never get sold .
 
0
•••
@goldcoast66
1% is very harsh IMO, especially on BB. Plenty of viable choices there.
 
0
•••
Anyone other than Mr Krell or Mr Rice that sold a name in September please post it here on this thread-it would help us all. Thank you.
 
1
•••
Sold 2 names in September. Posted earlier in this thread so won't repeat here again.
 
4
•••
0
•••
0
•••
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back