IT.COM

Brandbucket.com a very nice new look

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Yusupbabay

presiden.comTop Member
Impact
Brandbucket.com a very nice new look.
I really like this look. What do you think?.
share in this thread your sales after a new look.

Brandbucket.PNG

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
Is Brandpa better than BB? Have you used both? If yes then where did you get better sales?
I don't use both of them, I'm happy with Dan And Sedo.

•••
bb is doing better then bp btw sh also performing well i dont use any of them as sell name as per circumstances and there are alot of restrictions in bb and sh ..
bb and sh is very good for those who play in handreg or closeout purchases .. they are selling good number of handreg domains

•••
I have never used it never liked the idea of buying the logo and having prices set but they do sell brands no doubt site looks like some of mine.

Last edited:
•••
I really like this look. What do you think?

Show attachment 161709

AH! This must be why I sold two domains on BrandBucket back to back yesterday, after having 150 listed for almost a year and no bites.

(I'll report the sales soon as the cash is in.)

But hey, yeah, nice change!

•••
I haven't ever used brandbucket I mainly use dan but the website for brandbucket looks really nice. The for-sale landing page is quite clear.

•••
They copied Brandpa
BB appearance is very different from BP. hopefully with this new look, sales to end users will rise on BB

•••
bb is doing better then bp btw sh also performing well i dont use any of them as sell name as per circumstances and there are alot of restrictions in bb and sh ..
bb and sh is very good for those who play in handreg or closeout purchases .. they are selling good number of handreg domains
this is the strength of BB, many handreg domains are sold because BB has the best marketing team and the best promotion

Last edited:
•••
this is the strength of BB, many handreg domains are sold because BB has the best marketing team and the best promotion

I do like BrandBucket, but could you elaborate on Marketing team and Promotions. Other than on a couple domainer type sites I have never seen an ad for them any where. On the contrary I see Squadhelp ads from time to time.

I think their strength is in getting potential buyers to buy at BIN now prices once they get them on the phone.

But if you know of ads and marketing they do I would like to see it.

•••
I do like BrandBucket, but could you elaborate on Marketing team and Promotions. Other than on a couple domainer type sites I have never seen an ad for them any where. On the contrary I see Squadhelp ads from time to time.

I think their strength is in getting potential buyers to buy at BIN now prices once they get them on the phone.

But if you know of ads and marketing they do I would like to see it.
the best promotion is via email, and every week BB does it.

here's an example:
https://brandbucket.cmail20.com/t/V...EF23F30FEDED/917E5D00F86EFB449E794568BD214575

•••
AH! This must be why I sold two domains on BrandBucket back to back yesterday, after having 150 listed for almost a year and no bites.

(I'll report the sales soon as the cash is in.)

But hey, yeah, nice change!
congratulations @Nametree
this was proven after a change in appearance, sales to end users increased

Last edited:
•••
How does it work? And who creates the logos etc?

•••
•••
•••
I sent the domain and Brandbucket made the logo according to the domain name.

•••
I sent the domain and Brandbucket made the logo according to the domain name.
Dang, they won't accept .co
Just submited some .com for trail :)

•••
•••
I really like this look. What do you think?.
share in this thread your sales after a new look.

Show attachment 161709
Bog standard bootstrap template imho.

Compare with dan.com, epik.com, squadhelp.com, and especially biix.com and nameworth.com where you see that developers have been at work.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back