NameSilo

Brandables the musical

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

any chance of a sale

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • yes

vote
    33.3%
  • no

votes
    66.7%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Scott Boudreaux

Established Member
Impact
Just kidding. So I am trying my hand at what I think could be unique app or brandables.
Gegdo.com or gegdor.com
Doostop.com
Malldoz.com
Vlagi.com
All you vets can critique and shatter my dreams. I must learn, grow and succeed.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I don't really like them much!
DooStop.com - Is that a play on doorstop or DooStop where doo which is also synonymous with poo?
MallDoz - Sounds like Mall Doze
Vlagi - Uncommon spelling / letter combination

•••
Actually, your title is not something where you should be kidding because brandables are like a musical ... like winning the lottery. I think investing in brandables is a crapshoot - you might get lucky with one, but for the most part you can market them all you want, but to find an end user to buy one has such slim odds. None of the domain names you have mean anything - good luck to you.

•••
•••
Always do some research before regging names.

Vlagi is slovenian and translates to moisture in english.

Don't scare him away with a high price but you could have a potential buyer with this guy.

If it was Vlogi it's money in the bank. Mid XXXX name. Amazing how one letter can change it's value so dramatically.

I would try to grace delete the others.

10584013_167104850315977_3476031279065093652_n.jpg

Last edited:
•••
Your best bet here is Doostop.

A good domain for doowop, the musical "doowop" form of pre rock music that took place in the 50s.... and still popular today with many.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doo-wop

•••
I guess beauty really is in the eyes of the beholder. Doo woo makes sense. Slavish word too. Thanks all. Dreams crushed and pieces put back together. This forum rocks. Thanks all!

•••
vlagi sounds like slang for an intimate part of a woman

•••
Always a maybe/maybe not scenario when talking brandables

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back