IT.COM

Brandable or not??

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I picked up oshoot.com and have no clue what to do with it. Used to be an Airsoft site and still gets a couple hits a day but nothing major.

Nice, short, pronounceable. Good brandable? if so, what would a brandable of this nature go for?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
It's brandable only for a business related to shooting (could be picture shooting, babe shoot, basketball shoot, bubble shoot, wifi shoot...) Plenty of opportunities.
With this kind of domain, I'd try first direct contacts with potential businesses.

•••
In England "Oh shoot" is an expletive meaning "dammit, it's gone wrong". I don't know of you could do something with that. Maybe use it for a site explaining how to fix problems.

At a stretch - it could be used to sell insurance " Oh shoot, I should have had insurance with O'Shoot". :)

•••
In England "Oh shoot" is an expletive meaning "dammit, it's gone wrong". I don't know of you could do something with that. Maybe use it for a site explaining how to fix problems.

At a stretch - it could be used to sell insurance " Oh shoot, I should have had insurance with O'Shoot". :)

Or it could be turned into a "FAIL" funny video compilation site.

•••
•••
I actually thought of the fail video thing. Looks like great minds think alike :)

•••
Threw together a quick logo, kinda liking the fail video idea :)
OSHOOT.COM LOGO.PNG

•••
This is a good domain for a shooting site or a site which is for shooting or rifles or guns. try that

•••
I picked up oshoot.com and have no clue what to do with it. Used to be an Airsoft site and still gets a couple hits a day but nothing major.

Nice, short, pronounceable. Good brandable? if so, what would a brandable of this nature go for?

...or you could try one of the existing developed sites, check for TM's as well

oShoot.ca
oShootphotobooth.com
oShootphoto.com

•••
Sounds pretty catchy. Maybe good for guns, archery, water guns, nerf guns, toy guns etc. :)

•••
People prefer looking at fail videos rather than guns of different types IMO, you'll get more traffic and more ads from revenues, try making a facebook page with links to your website, share funny videos from other pages (while giving them credit) and you'll see good traffic flowing.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back