Dynadot

poll Brandable or not

NameSilo
Watch

Andish

Domain HunterEstablished Member
Impact
I suppose I am not the only one to believe admissions of brandable domains to BB or BR tend to be inconsistent. I had some of my crappiest domains qualified, and hundreds of promising brands rejected. I understand they have their own agendas, no problem. But we need a polling thread to evaluate our domains with the help of other domainers.
My idea is: we could submit our most promising brands that got rejected in this thread and verify what other domainers think of it, so that we wont drop valuable brands just because they got rejected by someone.
I suggest we submit our promising .com brands here by no more than 3-5 at a time, and if someone thinks it's promising enough to hold on to it, just cite it and drop a line on it.
What do you think?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
What's the plan ? Are you going to decide which names to keep or drop just based on what BB is saying ?
Nobody can decide for you.

•••
Exactly, but I hope we can get each others opinion here on brandables, and my idea was to present brands here so that we can have that second opinion. Perhaps I have not made myself clear: I wish for a thread to present brands that got rejected elsewhere, but you still believe in them and seek opinion.
Let's say I start with:
Ajaxe
Femum
Qerro
Igoic
Exung
and if anyone thinks some of these are strong brands - please comment. And so on...

•••
There already is a "BB rejects" thread.

•••
Andish

I have to agree with BB on this occasion. These names would struggle to sell on BB.

•••
Exactly, but I hope we can get each others opinion here on brandables, and my idea was to present brands here so that we can have that second opinion. Perhaps I have not made myself clear: I wish for a thread to present brands that got rejected elsewhere, but you still believe in them and seek opinion.
Let's say I start with:
Ajaxe
Femum
Qerro
Igoic
Exung
and if anyone thinks some of these are strong brands - please comment. And so on...
I wouldn't name a product or company with any of them.

This is my opinion.

However, I have sold names for $1,250++ that were rejected by BB and even by investor at $25/each!

•••
It's not what I think is brandable that makes it brandable, it's what buyers think is brandable that makes it brandable.

I have learned this lesson the hard way.

•••
Qerro

I like your CVAAV - Qerro :D

•••
Qerro has a nice latin sound, probably the best from your list imo. The other ones not so sure they'll work well as brands... would you start a company called igoic?

•••
Frankly - I like Igoic the most, I see it as a mens clothing or sportswear brand. It is dynamic and goal oriented. But my preferences are very different from all regza fugzo luzdada type brands that dominate BB ...

•••
'Igoic' is not easy to pronounce and possibly difficult to spell.

I recently got 'hovervue' rejected. I would have thought that it was a nice fit for a drone type business.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back