NameSilo

Brandable marketplaces, Domainers what's your experience with them??

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

kahymo

Account Closed
Impact
Hi fellow Domainers,
there are 3 main Barnadable marketplaces: BrandRoot BrandBucket & Namerific

can People Who Sold Domains on these places, tell us about their Experiences.

there are others threads started on the subject,
but most of them turn to people tales of frustration

a good way to contribute in a concise way will be to submit a summary like:
Submitted 30 domains
12 Accepted
2 sold within 3 months

this will help people to decide which one of these market worth their salt

thanks for your knwoledge sharing

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I'm currently testing both, half on GD landing pages and the other half on my own landing page.

•••
I'm currently testing both, half on GD landing pages and the other half on my own landing page.

I am testing sedo landing page, typically i just have my names parked and get some offers through the parked page, i kinda like the look of the sedo page - heres an example for those who havent seen it.

www.CreepyAmerica.com

•••
Don't forget Huntingmoon.com

•••
I am testing sedo landing page, typically i just have my names parked and get some offers through the parked page, i kinda like the look of the sedo page - heres an example for those who havent seen it.

www.CreepyAmerica.com
Can you turn off or remove the Efficient Seo and Get More Clicks section?

•••
•••
I put any domains that aren't accepted at BB/NR onto Sedo. I usually just apply their 'suggested price' and put it as 'Buy Now' unless I think it's worth a lot more and BB/NR made a mistake in rejecting it.

So that way if I sell a few of those I would still make about £300 per sale which is still a huge ROI.

•••
If you hadn’t listed your brandable names anywhere yet, which marketplace would you go for today?

I have read through the BB/BR/NR experience threads in their entirety, but there are so many complaints about all of them.

From what I have read, and from browsing their sites, I am leaning most towards brandbucket. But looking at posts from last spring, they were listing a bit more than 3000 names at that time, while right now they have 8944 names (thats about a 200% increase in names over a year). So it seems that if you only have a smaller number of names, they might get lost among the thousands of names listed at BB.

Which marketplace would you prefer listing on if you were starting out today?

•••
If you hadn’t listed your brandable names anywhere yet, which marketplace would you go for today?

I have read through the BB/BR/NR experience threads in their entirety, but there are so many complaints about all of them.

From what I have read, and from browsing their sites, I am leaning most towards brandbucket. But looking at posts from last spring, they were listing a bit more than 3000 names at that time, while right now they have 8944 names (thats about a 200% increase in names over a year). So it seems that if you only have a smaller number of names, they might get lost among the thousands of names listed at BB.

Which marketplace would you prefer listing on if you were starting out today?

Margot said in the DomainSherpa interview (IIRC) that the majority of sales are made after a buyer has done a specific search, and BB is extremely selective anyway, so the number of domains issue is a moot point.

•••
My experience with brand sites

Brandbucket I listed about 30 domains no sales...At the time there was tons of favortism with the bigger players. So i argued about it with the director and the other bb lovers of course I want getting a sale there i pulled all my names down i think i sold a few of my own ns.

Decided to give bp a shot I listed about 15 names 11 out of 15 names i have had offers on prior to my listing but not a single offer from them since i listed

I seem to do very well with afternic and my own landers .

I think maybe done with listing at these brandable sites I can sell the names my self i dont need to pay for listings and give exclusivity

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back