Domain Empire

Selling Brand Design Services - Brand Mapping / Brand Strategy / Creative Design

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
I've been asked over the years what our brand/logo (Scorpion Agency™) actually stands for (The meaning behind it). Some have even reminded us of the story about the scorpion and the frog (Sometime's a turtle). Many times, people assume the brand was inspired by my astrological sign (Scorpio). While it's nice that being a Scorpio fits in with our brand, It's not the primary motivation. I decided it would be beneficial for me to make a graphic that helps explain the brand better for those still curious or to reference when I get asked again. It may also assist people reading this looking to develop a new brand on how they could build one with deep meaning.

Meaning Of Scorpion Agency Logo.png

If you need professional assistance with your brand, don't hesitate to contact us from the Scorpion Agency™ Contact Page for a free quote.

Testimonials
Portfolio/Clients
Frequently Asked Questions

Happy Business Building Everyone!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back