Dynadot

domain BOT.pizza) Lightning Delivery! Thanky.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZapNano

:(Top Member
Impact
What do you think ? Bot.pizza?
Brandable, catchy and potential?
Thanky in advance .. :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Exactly, you took the words out of my mouth.

With this domain your not getting a bot your getting a pizza : Bot Pizza
Testing does not mean acceptance or approval, and if you have bots doing that, guess, they will have to do that through bot.pizza :xf.eek:
My appraisal is the same, 5 or plus. thanks for the info.

•••

Geesh what's so hard to understand? Bot pizza delivery is news, just Google "bot pizza", is it all about drones for you? ;) Night... :)

•••
Testing does not mean acceptance or approval, and if you have bots doing that, guess, they will have to do that through bot.pizza :xf.eek:
My appraisal is the same, 5 or plus. thanks for the info.

Oh well maybe NNNNNNN.com's work out better for you, congrats...:P

•••
Geesh what's so hard to understand? Bot pizza delivery is news, just Google "bot pizza", is it all about drones for you? ;) Night... :)
@mad409 I really appreciate your input on namepros up to this point but now after taking the words out of my mouth, shuffling those words like a deck of cards and trying to put them back into my mouth in different order is just not cool.

Last edited:
•••
@mad409 I really appreciate your input on namepros up to this point but now after taking the words out of my mouth, shuffling those words like a deck of cards and trying to put them back into my mouth in different order just not cool.

No disrespect, just stating how I see it, if you'd like to share further how I'm wrong I'm all ears.. :)

I've just pointed out that this domain isn't that bad, could have future value, shown facts as to why. Saying it's only worth reg fee IMO isn't right for the OP's appraisal but I'm not a pro so other's can read the thread and decide for them self.

I can't twist your words around, they're above this post! ;)

•••
Sorry for going off topic, but this is really making me nostalgic!

Logo-hotbot_200x60.png

•••
No disrespect, just stating how I see it, if you'd like to share further how I'm wrong I'm all ears.. :)

I've just pointed out that this domain isn't that bad, could have future value, shown facts as to why. Saying it's only worth reg fee IMO isn't right for the OP's appraisal but I'm not a pro so other's can read the thread and decide for them self.

I can't twist your words around, they're above this post! ;)

I don't think it's a bad domain but I'm hesitant to put much value on it because renewal fees are to high.

Transfer to unireg' cost $72.60

•••
Hello: my slogan for potential buyer. BOT= Be On Time :)
To me..your acronym (or similar one) has more value to a end user than (ro)bot.pizza...think IBM, BMW etc

•••
Bot.Pizza is a good, short brandable domain name. The more I look/read, the more I like it.

I check Google and show "...Pizza Bot is one of the many discarded fun meal toys that appeared in Small Fry. He is a blue pizza-box- headed robot whose right hand holds a pizza and his left hand is a pizza slicer. It reads PIZZABOT5000 on his chest."

Cheaper renewal fee than Hot.Pizza

•••
Hmmmmmmm... ZapNano, you maybe on to something!!:D

•••
I respect all the comments; either positive or negatives. The world is made of these elements. We get so many surprises in life. Some are negatives and some are positives. We are all unique in our own way; and that's owesome.
Regardless of the outcome of bot.pizza I will not changed. I will still be me, myself and I. Domains is my hobby; and I buy domains that I like, feel good about it and are useful. And of course the more it's useful and make sense name, the more it gets pricy. Domainers are unique and creatives, we are awsome! Just my simple thoughts. ... Don't worry be cooler than cool= be happy :)

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back