Domain Empire

domain BootSilo +5 more .coms are they worth anything?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

urljunky

Top Member
Impact
BootSilo
RxSilo
DrugSilo
TireSilo
FlooringSilo
All .come
All hand regs
Are these worthless?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I really like RxSilo. There are not a lot of sales on NameBio ending in "silo", but the ones there are pretty decent. Maybe low to mid $x,xxx imo. The other names aren't bad, just not the best keywords to lead with.

•••
I really like RxSilo. There are not a lot of sales on NameBio ending in "silo", but the ones there are pretty decent. Maybe low to mid $x,xxx imo. The other names aren't bad, just not the best keywords to lead with.
I know there are next to no sales in silo now, but wait. they are short, brandable andvery easy to remember and spell. The big investors know this they already took all the premium high $$ cost for click names. They are all sitting on them, waiting. And I feel the time coming for these. People are getting tired of having to reg names like "americastirediscountcenter.com" or "Mervsdiscountflooringmart.com"
Smart people who start a business and know they want to brand it for franchises down the road need short memorable names like bootsilo or tiresilo. They are not going to use BB names like Grypo or Bootulia for nation wide franchise names. those are great for website based business. IMHO

•••
and by the way fyi rx has the lowest cpc and lowest search volume out of those. and flooring is the highest.
Investors "Domainers" as everyone else calls them have already scooped up any high search, high cpc combinations out there. Well most of them. Those are reliable and easy to appraise. These 2 word brandables are tricky. on the one hand you have 1 great keyword paired with a ok search volume keyword but $0 cpc. so you have flooring high search high cost per click with silo, which is short easy to spell and works well with with main keyword. Flooring warehouse. flooring silo. you get the picture.

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back