IT.COM

Selling Boost your typo revenue by 3x with permission from the brand owner

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Kuntal

Established Member
Impact
Hey Guys,

My name is Kuntal and I work at Affinity(Affinity dot com). We have a domain monetisation product called Siteplug (siteplug dot com)

Siteplug essentially redirects a typographical error to the intended web page with the permission from the brand owner. For instance, if a user makes a typo (amazzon dot com) they will either land on an error page, parking page or worst a competitors web page. With Siteplug the user reaches the intended web page (Amazon) thus preventing the brand from losing their valuable users while retaining the user experience.

We redirect this traffic back to the original brand and pay you a flat rate per redirect, unlike most other companies which pay you per click. Because of our direct deals with about 400 brands globally, our payouts are typically 2x-3x higher than your typical parking revenue.

We are working with all major parking companies in the world and are looking to add quality publishers to our portfolio.

If any of you guys have any brand typos feel free to reach out to me. I can do a quick scan of your names and get back to you with revenue estimates.

Regards,

Kuntal

mail: kuntal.d at affinity com

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
you removed the affinity google part as you have nothing to do with google.
Welcome to Namepros too
From google, this shit gets indexed in minutes boys and girls and kids too

1 result (0.50 seconds)

Search Results
Boost your typo revenue by 3x with permission from the brand owner ...
https://www.namepros.com › Discussion › Domain Parking and Traffic Monetization
Dec 3, 2016 - 1 post - ‎1 author
Hey Guys, My name is Kuntal and I work at Affinity(Google Affinity for website). We have a domain monetisation product called Siteplug (Google ...

How this page and post is indexed in google for dec 13,2016 yet this post and person account are one day old, dont know. Just copy the adresse bar in google to see above result.

Hey Guys,

My name is Kuntal and I work at Affinity(Affinity dot com). We have a domain monetisation product called Siteplug (siteplug dot com)

Siteplug essentially redirects a typographical error to the intended web page with the permission from the brand owner. For instance, if a user makes a typo (amazzon dot com) they will either land on an error page, parking page or worst a competitors web page. With Siteplug the user reaches the intended web page (Amazon) thus preventing the brand from losing their valuable users while retaining the user experience.

We redirect this traffic back to the original brand and pay you a flat rate per redirect, unlike most other companies which pay you per click. Because of our direct deals with about 400 brands globally, our payouts are typically 2x-3x higher than your typical parking revenue.

We are working with all major parking companies in the world and are looking to add quality publishers to our portfolio.

If any of you guys have any brand typos feel free to reach out to me. I can do a quick scan of your names and get back to you with revenue estimates.

Regards,

Kuntal

mail: kuntal.d at affinity com

•••
this sh*t gets indexed in minutes boys and girls and kids too

1 result (0.50 seconds)

Wow...that was fast! Maybe because the 'g' word was used? Great detective work by the way!

•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
How this page and post is indexed in google for dec 13,2016 yet this post and person account are one day old, dont know. Just copy the adresse bar in google to see above result.[/QUOTE]

Hi, I am not sure why it says Dec 3, 2016. I tried it myself and it still shows the same.

Yes, I used the Google..... bit because I was not able to post links, but then I was able to get through the new member restrictions without using the G word.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back