IT.COM

Boost your auction business

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Adams Lawrence

Impact
Here is one way to be smart. I mean spend less make more.

Okay down to business. No one likes to spend more than they make. That's why I came with a solution that will save you alot but you need to be a good auctioneer to pull this through.

I don't want to write a lot of stuff that will get you confused at the end; so this is the deal: Go to xpayhosting.com sign up for a free domain (don't worry they don't require your credit card) The domain will last for 30 days, make sure you make a sell within those 30 days that is why I said you need to a good auctioneer. Obviously it's a free domain you don't expect to get a whole year, if it were I would be worried for the company too. If it doesn't sell but you see potential you can pay for it but that is not why I am here. I am here to help you minimize your loss and to do that make sure all the domains you secure have a 90 percent selling potential.

Advise* To build good business relationships with your buyers at least offer to subscribe a whole year before transferring the domain to them, that is after they buy it from you. So that they don't figure out you sold them a domain you got for free. That will make me angry too.

That's it. I know you are smart you can figure out the rest.

I know what you are thinking; the 60 days transfer rule.
Just update the account with the buyers details and give him the account login credentials. Deal closed, if he wants to change hosting the only thing he will do is point the name servers to his web host of choice.

HAPPY BUYER = HAPPY SELLER = GOOD BUSINESS

Start the process all over again. No money spent no loss!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back