IT.COM

news Boom!.TOP Debuted on China Central TV

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

vicho

VIP Member
.TOP Staff
Impact
The Chinese Ministry of Information Industry and Information (MIIT) is using CNMaker.top instead of the usual choice like .cn, .gov.cn, .com etc., for 创客中国/China inventors. This website is about innovation contest of life changing technologies, highlighted in the high-tech circle including college students and medium/small enterprises. The innovation works are listed on the website and winners will finally be awarded with prize. In this case, .TOP fits well with the contest spirit - get to the TOP. This is another most influential website with .top extension after Alibaba Group’s global B2C platform Hitao.top, which was previously reported on Namepros.com.

MIIT bought cnmaker.top from the initial registrant for only 20CNY without letting him know about the real purpose. According to whois information, the domain was registered on January 17th, 2015 and changed owner on March 9th, 2015. Seems like a lesson can be learned by the impatient domainers.

The contest was reported on China Central TV, the largest TV station in the country only reporting national major events and almost every Chinese people watch it. This is the best and free advertisement of .top so far.

CRK9vTBUcAAzS1t.png

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
High tech, means 'top tech' meets / needs 'high names', means top names.
That's the formula.
Congratulation to you and all .top domainers too.

•••
It costs about US$5000 to be aired on CCTV13 for only five seconds, PER time! This TV channel has the most viewing rate in China. So a free "advertisement" there is kind of asskicking.

•••
.TOP still needs more marketing, not only just in China, a huge number of global loyal users is your ultimate goal.

•••
.TOP still needs more marketing, not only just in China, a huge number of global loyal users is your ultimate goal.
Yes, Girl, @vicho you need to work harder and ask for a pay raise from the registry. You are welcome.;)

•••
I saw the news about China inventors before. It seems very authoritative. I think it is a recognition for new gtld, especially .top. Maybe more and more people will see your effort and achievement.

•••
Just saw two CCCC.top transac'ed on ename.com, 300RMB each.
Based on the registration fee 10RMB, that's 30 times ROI, good deals.
80e8f264gw1ex0tyufebsj20jy03wmxa.jpg

But, allow me to quote a famous saying in the domaining circle "d*mn, why not mine!?"

Last edited:
•••
文章写得不错,不过好像只有中国人关注哦。主要你们保留得太多了,太伤米农们的心了。

•••
@dotplus can you say it in english ? You say that only Chinese people are aware of .top, right ? If it's not a problem, please translate your post :)

•••
[QUOTE = "dotplus, post: 5052463, member: 979963"] 文章写得不错,不过好像只有中国人关注哦。主要你们保留得太多了,太伤米农们的心了。 [/ QUOTE]

@dotplus can you say it in english ? You say that only Chinese people are aware of .top, right ? If it's not a problem, please translate your post :)

The article is well written, but it seems only the Chinese people are concerned about, oh. The main reservations you too much, too hurt rice farmers their heart. (Google translate)

•••
@iAchilles yeah I did it too but I want to know exactly what he means :)

•••
allow me to quote a famous saying in the domaining circle "d*mn, why not mine!

what you got?

•••
•••
亲,你明明已经到了外国人的论坛看到top的帖子,你竟然还说只有中国人关注,我也是醉了

•••
It cannot easily say .top is a good extension, empty phrase, but influential and powerful one, right? ;) I mean, anyway, MIIT is using .TOP website, which is convincing us. :D

•••
.top域名注册局就安排楼主和你两个在国外宣传?

•••
•••
Hi, how can i convert Zhōngguó to Zhongguo?

is there any function to convert those ō to o?

•••
•••
Hi, how can i convert Zhōngguó to Zhongguo?

is there any function to convert those ō to o?
There is this website http://www.purpleculture.net that converts Chinese text to Pinyin, but you can sellect "pinyin with tone number" on the left side of the red convert button. Because there are only four tone numbers(1 2 3 4), you can easily remove them in bulk in Excel.
This is not what you asked for, so just take it as a makeshift.

•••
•••
.top域名注册局就安排楼主和你两个在国外宣传?
应该不是。

很高兴看到越来越多的中国米农加入,Namepros 论坛在中国域名圈也是越来越受欢迎了 :)
Glad to see more Chinese domainers joining Namepros and this forum becomes increasingly popular in China now.:)

•••
Chinese domainers should speak the native Language of the forum i think like i would do if i go to their forum.
its all getting very silly.

•••
How about all speaking in english?

•••
Chinese domainers should speak the native Language of the forum i think like i would do if i go to their forum.
its all getting very silly.

Sure, that's why I used bilingual.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back