IT.COM

Books

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

marouane25

Impact
Hello everyone, hope you're doing great,
as a curious, ambitious beginner in this domain, I want you to suggest to me some books that can help me to dive deeply in this industry ?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
There are no critically acclaimed domain authors of domain name books.

•••
Upvote 0
Yes, you are right, but I just want to enlighten me about the industry from the experts

•••
Upvote 0
This book might help you by Mark E.Jeftovic
Managing Mission - Critical Domains and DNS: Demystifying nameservers, DNS and domain names

You will learn:

• Understand the anatomy of a domain, how a domain is the sum of both its DNS zone and its registration data and why that matters.
  • Explore the domain name ecosystem, the role of registries, registrars and oversight bodies and their effect on your names.
  • Get up to speed with how DNS queries work, along with exploring queries and responses including debugging techniques to identify problems.
  • Discover alternative nameserver daemons, numbering considerations and deployment architectures.
  • Delve into DNS use cases and understand the right way to perform basic operations such as domain transfers, large scale migrations, GeoDNS and Anycast DNS.
  • Learn how to secure your domains, focusing on various aspects of security, right from registrar vendor selection through to DNSSEC and DDoS mitigation strategies.

For choosing a domain name, handle it like picking a fancy shop for your business (Unique with affordable price), dot com (Headquarter) and other gTLD (Branches).

•••
Upvote 0
•••
Upvote 0
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back