Dynadot

Bodis Results?

Located in Domain Parking and Traffic Monetization started by convertcontent, Oct 5, 2018.

Replies:
Views:

1. convertcontent

convertcontent Established Member

I don't have a lot of experience with parking but my general approach has been to experiment by parking all of my domains for a few months at a time at each company. I never purchased any of my domains for their DA score or history or existing traffic, only bought them because I thought they were good domains. And I have less than 300 dot coms in total. So far I've tried parking all of them at:

Voodoo
    SEDO
    underdeveloped
    parkingcrew
    afternic
    and now bodis

At all of the previous companies I've tried, I would always get 1 sale every month or every other month or at least some inquiries or activity. But i haven't had any sales since I started parking with Bodis

I'm not blaming it on them because the domains are still listed at the other sites, just wondering if anyone else has had a similar experience using Bodis for parking? I also never bothered to ask how my customers ended up finding the domain they bought from me so I have no idea if it was from the parked for sale page or from a marketplace listing...

I really like using the bodis domain manager....but the parking revenue also seems like it's lower than the others as well which i don't care as much about because making $14 per month from parking wasn't really helping me either....I'd rather just sell one domain per month and earn $6-700 from selling a hand registered name.

The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. Jurgen Wolf

Jurgen Wolf Top Member VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

I use Bodis and ParkingCrew for many years...
    And I don't see any significant difference in terms of inquiries/sales...

3. convertcontent

convertcontent Established Member

thanks. helpful to know.

4. Jurgen Wolf

Jurgen Wolf Top Member VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

If very low traffic or lack of it - park and sell at Undeveloped...

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!
Topics / Tags: