Domain Empire

BODIS questions

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

wcpthree

Established Member
Impact
I signed up a couple of hours ago, I submitted my domains, changed the name servers, how long does it take to resolve to a BODIS parked page rather than godaddy/Sedo? Also, is there anything else I should do now, or is it set on autopilot? Thanks.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
Why is Bodis sending me emails saying they are Bodies.com?

They used Bodies.com in the email title and "Team Bodies" in the signature of their email.

Note: This notification has also been sent to your Bodis account.

Sincerely,
The Team Bodies Bodies - committed to the project to parking. Www.bodis.com

•••
Hello,

I'm unable to locate any of these typo errors you're referring to in the signature and title of our notification email. You should be seeing "Bodis.com" in both.

Also, contained within your email notification, you should be seeing the following.

"Sincerely,
The Bodis Team"

"Bodis - Committed to parking. www.bodis.com"

Could you please forward a screenshot of these errors to us, either here or through the Bodis support centre so that we can look further into this matter.

Thank you.

Why is Bodis sending me emails saying they are Bodies.com?

They used Bodies.com in the email title and "Team Bodies" in the signature of their email.

Note: This notification has also been sent to your Bodis account.

Sincerely,
The Team Bodies Bodies - committed to the project to parking. Www.bodis.com

•••
Hello,

I'm unable to locate any of these typo errors you're referring to in the signature and title of our notification email. You should be seeing "Bodis.com" in both.

Also, contained within your email notification, you should be seeing the following.

"Sincerely,
The Bodis Team"

"Bodis - Committed to parking. www.bodis.com"

Could you please forward a screenshot of these errors to us, either here or through the Bodis support centre so that we can look further into this matter.

Thank you.

Here is a screenshot of the email I received from Bodis today.

upload_2016-6-5_15-10-27.png

•••
I've just located a rolled over payment notification, similar to yours, and I can't seem to find any of the same errors that you're seeing.

Could you please try to access this email using a different browser/device and let us know if you still get the same misspelling error?

Thank you.

Here is a screenshot of the email I received from Bodis today.

Show attachment 32175

•••
I've just located a rolled over payment notification, similar to yours, and I can't seem to find any of the same errors that you're seeing.

Could you please try to access this email using a different browser/device and let us know if you still get the same misspelling error?

Thank you.

Whoever sent it out has corrected it now

•••
Just to clarify, you have received a second email notification from us which has been corrected?

Thank you.

Whoever sent it out has corrected it now

•••
Just to clarify, you have received a second email notification from us which has been corrected?

Thank you.

No. The email has been changed.

•••
It seems that either your browser or webmail service was applying autocorrect to some of the text in the email notification we sent to you.

Thank you for the update.

No. The email has been changed.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back