IT.COM

Bodis and Google Analytics GA4

NameSilo
Watch
Will Bodis be ready to track analytics when Google switches to GA4?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
Will Bodis be ready to track analytics when Google switches to GA4?
Hello @sircc,

Apologies for overlooking this thread. It seems the notification didn't come through at the time. However, we are scheduled to have GA4 implemented into the Bodis parking system and the UI before the end of this week.

We thank you for your patience on this.

•••
Hello @sircc,

Apologies for overlooking this thread. It seems the notification didn't come through at the time. However, we are scheduled to have GA4 implemented into the Bodis parking system and the UI before the end of this week.

Hi troy,
My friend and I have noticed that you guys don't seem to respond to TK ,few months?Are you too busy to ignore some TK?

•••
Hi troy,
My friend and I have noticed that you guys don't seem to respond to TK ,few months?Are you too busy to ignore some TK?
Hello @thetrafficman,

I'm afraid I'm unfamiliar with the "TK" you're referring to, but if you or your associate could direct message me and state the nature of your inquiry, and provide any applicable account details, I will get back to you shortly.

Thank you.

•••
Hello @sircc,

Thank you for the update.

•••
Hello @thetrafficman,

I'm afraid I'm unfamiliar with the "TK" you're referring to, but if you or your associate could direct message me and state the nature of your inquiry, and provide any applicable account details, I will get back to you shortly.

Thank you.
support tickets in bodis

•••

@TroyBodis

Off topic, but the latest Bodis look is great BTW, probably the best I have ever seen
Very smooth and eye-catching :)

Last edited:
•••

@TroyBodis

Off topic, but the latest Bodis look is great BTW, probably the best I have ever seen
Very smooth and eye-catching :)
I haven't had a look at my landers in a while. However, I contacted Troy about weird URLs in my Google Analytics today. I have not received a reply.

•••
I haven't had a look at my landers in a while. However, I contacted Troy about weird URLs in my Google Analytics today. I have not received a reply.
Hello @sircc,

Thank you for your patience. I've just responded to your message, but I expect we will also be notifying clients of the transition over to GA4 shortly.

Thanks.

•••
Hello @sircc,

Thank you for your patience. I've just responded to your message, but I expect we will also be notifying clients of the transition over to GA4 shortly.

Thanks.
Hi,
Please responded to my message too,support tickets in bodis.

•••
@TroyBodis You should integrate with Plausible, Fathom, Clicky, etc.

•••
@TroyBodis You should integrate with Plausible, Fathom, Clicky, etc.
Hello @GoKaizen,

I don't think we have plans to integrate any additional tracking layers at this time, but we appreciate your suggestions and we will keep this in mind.

Thank you.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back