Dynadot

domains Boatsforsale.com purchased by OneWater Marine Inc.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

equity78

Top Member
TheDomains Staff
TLDInvestors.com
Impact
Frank Schilling's Name Administration Inc. (BVI) sold BoatsforSale.com for $162,500 back in 2013. Today OneWater Marine Inc. (NASDAQ: ONEW) announced they were purchasing the business that was built on that domain name. One Water Marine's stock price has had quite the fun over the last few months, up almost 10 fold. Full press release OneWater Marine Inc. Expands its Digital Platform … [Read more...]

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Thanks for the info. I purchased several RV, Pools, Boat names last couple months after activity spiked on some of our names.

I don't think there's ever been a business built around Boatsforsale.com domain name -- the lander hasn't changed as can be seen below from the wayback archive.

March 18, 2019 Archive - www.boatsforsale.com/

upload_2020-8-25_2-37-48.png

•••
•••
•••
Thanks for the info. I purchased several RV, Pools, Boat names last couple months after activity spiked on some of our names.

I don't think there's ever been a business built around Boatsforsale.com domain name -- the lander hasn't changed as can be seen below from the wayback archive.

March 18, 2019 Archive - www.boatsforsale.com/

Show attachment 165012
RV business is booming since the start of Pandemic.
I am assuming Yacht will too, but then those who can afford bigger Yacths already have them.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back