Dynadot

domains Domain Names Owned by Boats Group & OneWater Marine

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Robbie

RobbiesBlog.comTop Member
Impact
Private equity firm Permira said on Tuesday it will acquire a majority stake in online classifieds marketplace Boats Group from Apax Partners LLP.

The financial details of the deal were not disclosed, The deal for Boats, which mainly serves the recreational marine industry, is expected to close in Q1 2021.

Miami-headquartered Boats Group connects buyers and sellers of boats and is known for its brands such as YachtWorld, Boat Trader, boats.com, Cosas De Barcos, while also providing software solutions to over 4,000 brokers and dealers in more than 140 countries.

Some of us recall the story that Elliot broke earlier in the year on BoatsForSale.com which sold for a whopping $396,769... The new owners are OneWater Marine who still haven't redirected the site after paying nearly $400,000 USD it always baffles me, why buyers leave the parked or coming soon GoDaddy landers.

Anyway, this made me look into Domain Names Owned by Boats.com (Boats Group) & Domain Names Owned by One Water Marine

We also can't forget about the domain name Boating.com which sold for $250,000 USD in 2010, It is currently for sale with Evergreen brokering this domain name, It was once owned by Adam Strong the co-founder of Evergreen but has been under privacy recently so I am unsure if this is still his domain or brokering on behalf of another client, however, I would suggest that Boats Group & OneWater Marine acquire this domain name ahead of one another...

Check out today's post on Robbies Blog and see the Domain Names Owned by Boats.com (Boats Group) & Domain Names Owned by One Water Marine

http://robbiesblog.com/permira-taking-majority-stake-in-boats-group-boats-com/7866

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Boats. Com

Follow me on socialmedia

And have done for many years

Boats for sale

Is a gtld which uses

.forsale

Gtld

I own a few boat gtld domains bought for reg fee which may be for sale subject to price lol

•••
•••
Nice names of course water related

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back