Dynadot

Blurry text problem

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hi all,

Ive been trying every which way to have my text appear clear in my Swish project( Swish is like Flash) & I've read tons of forumns & tuts. I have a CD swish project Im going to distribute & I cant get the text clear, Im looking & using either tahoma/verdana/arial at 11 point.

1) Ive tried convert to png (& everyother form gif/ no anti-alising/sharp/smooth/none...etc) in PS7 & import it as an image &, when I preview it with Flash Projector it seems O.K. on my 17inch monitor & then when I preview it on a 15inch monitor is seems blurry.
2) I then tried a pixel font & that doesnt seem good.
3) I set export to low quailty & no change.

I have no scrolling text, just text fading in & out. I understand that my project is set to fullscreen & that might distort it a bit, but Ive seen other Flash CD's & thier text looks clear. Ive spent nearly 9 hrs trying to solve this problem, could someone please take a look at my project & see if they can insert "ANY" clear text into it.

My file (both SWF & SWI)is available for download at: http://uniteddistributorscanada.hypermart.net/

Thank you "VERY" much :D

PS: watch out for the pop ups

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
the screens going fill size isnt it?

thats why as it adjusts to the monitor size the text goes blurry coz its either gotta squash or grow, use normal text in swish :)

•••
please, you posted about this yesterday aswell

•••
im not familiar with swish, i use flash, but in flash u can just create text in the program, not making an image and importing it, is that a possibility? It comes out clear everytime b/c flash uses vectors. If u cant type directly in swish, save it as an fla (if u can) and ill edit it and type text if ya want

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back