Dynadot

Blog Software Recommendation?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I have a domain which I'd like to use to host mutiple user blogs, somewhat like Blogger.com. Does anyone have any recommendations?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
WordPress 3.0 (in beta atm, but decently stable) has this ability built-in, I do believe.

•••
I installed WP 3.0b2. I'm actually new to WordPress and blogging, but I couldn't find any way to sign up and create a blog.

•••
•••
There are many blog sites available which provide you facility like blog. Squido is one good and most preferable site according to me.

•••
•••
I'd go w/ wp 3.0 over mu, specially since that's probably going to be phased out now.

Or try nucleus, heard that's pretty good for multiblogs too.

Good Luck

•••
Why don't you use blogger? You can publish through FTP if you want to use your own hosting.

•••
Wordpress is best in terms of optimising.

•••
I'd go w/ wp 3.0 over mu, specially since that's probably going to be phased out now.

Or try nucleus, heard that's pretty good for multiblogs too.

Good Luck

Correct me if i am wrong isn't 3.0 just including MU into it's release?

•••
I'm not sure BMFX, but WP 3.0 seems to have the same capabilities as MU, so maybe.

What is more relevant is that if MU is automatically included in WP3.0, it makes more sense to follow the release which will continue to see development.

All I really meant.

•••
I'm not sure BMFX, but WP 3.0 seems to have the same capabilities as MU, so maybe.

What is more relevant is that if MU is automatically included in WP3.0, it makes more sense to follow the release which will continue to see development.

All I really meant.

Ahh ok, then yea I'd agree unless it's for a client and they need it 120% flawless.

How ever unlikely not sure i'd trust a RC with a clients website.

•••
Wordpress MU....worked with it, very easy to use

•••
Correct me if i am wrong isn't 3.0 just including MU into it's release?

Yes, MU has been merged into 3.0.

•••
SpinRite
SpinRite's claim to fame is fixing floppies and ATA/SATA drives, I never heard a mention of SCSI. SpinRite didn't miss a beat and after an hour and a half it had managed to slog through about 8 megabytes of corrupted data. The rest of the drive turned out fine and completed the rest of the 4 gigabytes in about 20 minutes. Although it didn't actually recover the bad sector, it got enough of it for the file system to be happy. The drive most likely deallocated the bad sector and moved on thus eliminating the errors. I only had to replace one file that had gotten corrupted

•••
Just go with the latest version of Wordpress.

•••
Wordpress. No word,no reason. Just love it.

---------- Post added at 05:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:41 PM ----------

Do a record point it to bloger.

•••
•••
What platform did you end up with?

•••
most global user was worpress, i if you need free hosting just for write blog or writer, recomended use bloger.com, it's free

sampel my bloger: campusmaya.blogspot.com ; some of link was removed,

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back