P prim007 New Member ☆ 10 ☆ Impact 4 Sep 7, 2017 890 views 6 replies 3 points #1 Please appraise this. Thanks
coco77 Top Member VIP Impact 488 Sep 7, 2017 2 points #2 Nice one! I personally feel easy XXXX Good luck!
Brands.International MarekTop Member VIP Impact 8,654 Sep 8, 2017 1 point #3 I agree with above, very good keyword can sell particularly in current bitcoin/coin/whatever crypto craze
I agree with above, very good keyword can sell particularly in current bitcoin/coin/whatever crypto craze
Casey L Top Member PRO VIP ☆ 10 ☆ Impact 4,489 Sep 9, 2017 #4 I would stick it on flippa and let it ride
888domainsale Established Member ☆ 10 ☆ Impact 230 Sep 9, 2017 #5 xxx-x,xxx based on what you plan to do with the site. You could use it for training people on how to trade bitcoin....
xxx-x,xxx based on what you plan to do with the site. You could use it for training people on how to trade bitcoin....
P prim007 New Member ☆ 10 ☆ Impact 4 Sep 9, 2017 #6 Thank you to all. It's now listed on Flippa: flippa.com/9038861-blockchain-us
L lock Top Member VIP ☆ 10 ☆ Impact 7,505 Sep 11, 2017 #7 Agree with the others but also feel that .us will have a stronger presence in next decade as other countries buy into American business.
Agree with the others but also feel that .us will have a stronger presence in next decade as other countries buy into American business.