NameSilo

negotiable Blasted.net

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
E-mail blasts, advertising, marketing, media, SEO, building, development, construction, etc

BLASTED
blasted
.net

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What is a marketing blast?
Email marketing is direct marketing. ... The idea of spam developed along with emailmarketing -- for some reason, customers object to unwanted email much more strongly than they used to object to regular junk mail. You can e-blast your message, meaning you can put out thousands of emails without being called a spammer.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
medical Definition of blast cell. :an immature cell; especially :a usually large blood cell precursor that is in the earliest stage of development in which it is recognizably committed to development along a particular cell lineage.
Abrasive grit blasting, or sand blast cleaning, is a surface treatment process widely used in a variety of different industries with many diverse purposes. Abrasiveblasting is the process by which an abrasive media is accelerated through a blasting nozzle by means of compressed air.
  • Namecheap
  • Expires 06/05/2018

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Please send inquiries and offers via PM here at namepros, and not via e-mail. Thanks!

•••
Thanks to everyone, still taking offers

•••
Please send offers of $500+ only. Thank you.

•••
I am currently reviewing offers received, please continue to send offers. Most responses have been from Twitter posts, I do prefer that Namepros members submit offers via PM here. Thanks again!

I just realized the offers are under $500, which I imagine is why they are not being submitted via Namepros, since it's listed in $500+.

Last edited:
•••
Highest offer received is $275, any more?

•••
•••
Still taking offers on this excellent one word .net.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back