NameSilo
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I was thinking domainers and maybe registry representatives can post hints, current deals, and deals to come as Black Friday approaches! This can be a win win for domainers and registries. This can be a great on going thread if we contribute to it regularly making it easy to search for discounts and deals. As it can be hard and time consuming searching registry by registry for a wonderful promo in niche TLDs ccTLDS and GTLDs as some of them are only for a few days and even a few hours long. I'm thinking something like below. It doesn't have to be just like that but the more details the better. Happy Hunting

Who:Registry
Extension(s) with Original cost + Discount cost
When: Start and end date/time
Limit/Restrictions: 1 per account? / unlimited?

I just got an email from Whois.com so I'll post their promos:
Current Promo
.net promo $3.88
.Biz promo $5.48
.ME promo $4.88
.in promo $3.88
.CN promo $6.88
.US promo $4.88

Valid only from November 27th to November 30th!
.Space promo $1.58
.Website promo $1.58
.Site promo $1.58
.Online promo $5.88
.Tech promo $5.88
NOTE:
  • These special offers are applicable to the 1st Year of New Domain Registrations only.
  • Renewals, Transfers and Premium Registrations will not attract this special pricing.
  • There are no restrictions on the number of domains that can be registered through this promotion.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
DUDE!!

.com sold out in less than 8 minutes!!

•••
DUDE!!

I got my list ready, like you advised and unlocked them, but GD refused to let them go.

•••
Dynadot has a sale $0.99 on .xyz. Got some as follows:

p-orn.xyz
evoting.xyz
linkages.xyz
se-x.xyz
itoy.xyz
buybeer.xyz
drinkwine.xyz
flaunting.xyz

•••
How old are they?
There's this 60 days lockdown to every new registration/renewal/transfer/stuff they invent to lock you up.
All my 10 transfer are from GD - so far, so good.
Had all my authorization codes align and I only removed the lock at GD after the buy.

•••
DUDE!!

Wooo that was crazy, was lucky to transfer 7 domains before the promotion sold out..
Hopefully we'll see another Namecheap transfer promo today!

•••
According to their chat support.. we'll see another one.

•••
How old are they?
There's this 60 days lockdown to every new registration/renewal/transfer/stuff they invent to lock you up.
All my 10 transfer are from GD - so far, so good.
Had all my authorization codes align and I only removed the lock at GD after the buy.
Glad to hear that you managed to get some through.
I chose ones that I have had for a while, but although I had just taken the domain lock off, I got the message that they were locked.
Anyway, I will be better prepared next time, if they do another one.

•••
Wooo that was crazy, was lucky to transfer 7 domains before the promotion sold out..
Hopefully we'll see another Namecheap transfer promo today!

Did you transfer each domain one by one or All 7 together?

•••
Did you transfer each domain one by one or All 7 together?

All at once, 4 coming from Name.com and 3 from GoDaddy.com.

I did not enter the Auth codes during checkout, nor were the domains unlocked. I'm filling in all the Auth Codes now, after unlocking the domains.. and the transfers are in progress. I don't expect any issues.

•••

I did not enter the Auth codes during checkout, nor were the domains unlocked. I'm filling in all the Auth Codes now, after unlocking the domains.. and the transfers are in progress. I don't expect any issues.

I thought I had to do it one by one.. So ended up transferring just one.. This time I'm all prepared.. Will enter auth codes later.. Thanks alot! :)

•••

Same here. I managed to get the 10 available per user.
Entered the Auth Code individually after purchase and unlocked at the source (GD) in the meantime.
Already received Namecheap emails for authorization and acknowledge from the source that transfer is on the way. COOL B-)

•••
Godaddy blackfriday deals?

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Hostgator deals
  • Sale Details: 65% off all new Hosting plus $5.99 .com & .net Domains
  • Coupon Code: BF2015
  • Sale Starts: Friday, November 27th at 12am CST
  • Sale Ends: Friday, November 27th at 11:59pm CST
Please use aff link in my signature.
Thank you.

•••
GD - thank you for such a generous offer this year :rolleyes:
As a token of my appreciation I moved 10 domains to Namecheap.
See you next year... or not.

•••
GD - thank you for such a generous offer this year :rolleyes:
As a token of my appreciation I moved 10 domains to Namecheap.
See you next year... or not.

It's the Stock Holders that matter - not the clients! LoL

•••
Best deals are Namecheap with $5.88 .coms and occasional $1 .com deals to come later today. ;)

•••
Follow namecheap to catch up some further dicount coders for $5.88 for xyz.com

•••
•••
•••
Namecheap's upcoming deal: 92% OFF COM NET ORG Domain Registration! (only 750 available)
Get your carts ready! ;)

•••
Registration, not Transfer.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back