IT.COM

.biz .biz value?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hello,

I am not much into .biz domains. Could anyone help me? What is the average price of one word .biz domains? Reseller price?
Thank you in advance.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Looks few people like .Biz.

I am going to develop a Domainer site and spend Mid $xxx for the Domain "Domainers.biz". But give up the domain at last because I did a Poll and the result shows that all visitors prefer a long .com than a one-word .biz

Now I must hold on me .biz name and waiting for the market be warmer :(

•••
.biz is a difficult ext as most keywords will just not fit.
I can't remember any sales over 10K either.

I think this TLD is more or less dead like most others that were launched at the same time back in 2001 (.aero .museum .coop etc) - .info being the exception.

.biz looks to much like second fiddle - worse than .net - and usually corporations don't want to look like they are cheap or latecomers. Everyone wants to get into .com. The only credible alternatives reside in ccTLDs.
For that reason I am very skeptical about the so-called new sponsored TLDs... I think that most are doomed to fail just because they sound like second fiddle or a money-making scheme B-)

My advice is to stay away from .biz as an investment unless you've got prime keywords that really fit. Does not mean they will sell easily.

•••
I sold Blog.biz last month for $8,000 marking one of the highest .biz sales ever, but I tell ya...it was tough to get anyone interested in that name for mid to high $x,xxx. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE the name and wish I was rich and had a web development team or something, as I would have kept it and developed instead. .biz just never seems to gain much ground, if any.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back