Dynadot

.biz .BIZ - The OFFICIAL Discussion, Sales Report and Showcase Thread!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hi,

Can we PLEASE devote a thread to .BIZ domains?!
They are actually REALLY beginning to take off IMHO! :cy:

Thanks!
Peter

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
In the past year I saw a-i.biz on auction. Was no bids, I could buy it but I didn't buy. If I bought it, maybe I sold it as now trend is AI.

•••
Probably better if it was AI.biz :xf.smile:

•••
Currently I have no .biz domains but I like the extension. Hope it will fly soon.

•••
Benches.biz
Urns.biz
Caskets.biz

•••
Currently I have no .biz domains but I like the extension. Hope it will fly soon.
I like it too but .BIZ is absolutely not popular, not in demand. Just that you imagined why: in 2006 domain Settings.biz has been sold for $10000. Settings.biz I purchased in 2019 and sold it for $200 in 2021.

•••
I like it too but .BIZ is absolutely not popular, not in demand. Just that you imagined why: in 2006 domain Settings.biz has been sold for $10000. Settings.biz I purchased in 2019 and sold it for $200 in 2021.
I have seen a lot of .biz websites. Tell me a few things that you are interested in and I will find you relevant .biz websites.

•••
Tons of .biz websites prob all registered years ago. I certainly have more than I should but hard to ignore seeing what is otherwise a good .biz domain even if its not currently in vogue. Im of the opinion you can always find a buyer for .biz but it will come through your own outbound and diligence rarely from an inbound

•••
keeping couple since few yrs but not holding breath

mtb
income tax
animes

wanted to reg cryptocash last nite fresh expiry..but those biz fools made it prem like probably 90percent of their bs domains... how this tld is stll running is beyond me... either way it shouldn't be

•••
Just grabbed cryptoblog.biz with 22k backlinks 👀

•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
I think .biz is extremely dead.

I myself have club, improve...

I'm not expecting any kind of sales activity lol. I just bought them because they're awesome as 1 words. And I might use club for some kind of anime fan group site or some group friends site

•••
Last edited:
•••
I think .biz is extremely dead.

I myself have club, improve...

I'm not expecting any kind of sales activity lol. I just bought them because they're awesome as 1 words. And I might use club for some kind of anime fan group site or some group friends site
What awesome one word .biz domains do you own?

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back