Domain Empire

.biz .BIZ - The OFFICIAL Discussion, Sales Report and Showcase Thread!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hi,

Can we PLEASE devote a thread to .BIZ domains?!
They are actually REALLY beginning to take off IMHO! :cy:

Thanks!
Peter

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I need to find some .biz lovers. I have QuickLoan.biz

•••
My .biz
competitions
idol
elsalvador
OnlineRoulette

•••
Hey guys , whats going with .biz this days? i got Airlinetickets dot biz , is it worth something?

•••
i have just 1 biz.

cornflakes.biz

regards,

•••
Country .biz domain :

IsleOfMan.biz

anyone interested can pm me ...

•••
•••
•••
If anyone is interested in a single letter .biz domain name it looks like x.biz is in the Heritage Auction that ends tomorrow. Other than this and sex.co it's all com/net/org, but there's a couple of fun names in there.

•••
•••
•••
•••
I have TIMES [dot].BIZ
Great for a "news business" website

•••
May the power invested in UP.biz pronounce this thread be UP!

•••
Search.biz sold for $1200 at Sedo.

•••
•••
•••
Hey guys , whats going with .biz this days? i got Airlinetickets dot biz , is it worth something?

To my knowledge there is nothing going on with .BIZ right now, and most recent posts in this thread, aren't worth the pixels they are written on. Even if they are generic dictionary words. .BIZ is more dead today than any other time in it's history. Maybe things will change ;)

•••
•••
I have
ovz
openvz
rubles
bigbang

•••
•••
Another Geo .BIZ sale

Barcelona.biz
sold for $1060 at Sedo.

•••
•••
•••
Why did you buy them then?

This is just an hobby for me, sometimes I search, buy and sell domains in my spare time since 2008. These are not investment for me, just an hobby and relax.

•••
This is just an hobby for me, sometimes I search, buy and sell domains in my spare time since 2008. These are not investment for me, just an hobby and relax.

OK. No problem. I don't think you will make any money with those domains.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back