Dynadot

discuss Bitcoin trading at $3,205 today, so how low can it go?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
I see Bitcoin is trading at very low levels. The next chart support area appears to be the $1,900 level.

Does anyone see any market strength above 2,000?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
How low can it go? 0.

Keep in mind, it is a digital asset, no backing. It was created out of thin air, it can turn right into it.

For fun research, take a look at the Dutch Tulip Mania/Craze/Bubble

•••
I was lucky when I bought very small amount at 9000 and sold at 18000 but total profit was tiny because of fees

Now I will never buy again .

Domains also dropped much . but at least can still use them to make a website and try to make any profit from them

People left carrying bags in Cryptos may threw their bags in the trash at the end

•••

"Fundamentally", many people who were selling above $18K (for example) will be eager to jump back in during any sign of a rally. (Then later) If the historical patterns repeat, most of 2019 might get really boring in a tight range near the bottom.

:) :)
ps. $1,999.98 would be almost exactly 1000x the 2011 (post crash) low of $1.99998
:) :) :)

Last edited:
•••
The only good news I heard about Cryptos is coinbase PayPal direct withdrawal but only for us customers

If coinbase gives me this option , I may think to jump in again as I need quick and easy low cost way so I can hit and run :xf.grin::xf.grin:

•••
Stablecoins,such as Eth's 'Dai".
.---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------87dai.com/dairate.com/daitrader.com

Last edited:
•••
How low can it go? 0.

Keep in mind, it is a digital asset, no backing. It was created out of thin air, it can turn right into it.

For fun research, take a look at the Dutch Tulip Mania/Craze/Bubble

For fun research... You could post your truly original content here:
Bitcoin Discussion
They will be so happy to see your effort. :)

•••
•••
I see Bitcoin is trading at very low levels. The next chart support area appears to be the $1,900 level.

how low can a domain worth go?

•••
•••
how low can a domain worth go?

Pigon shit domain which never get recover from the register price.

The price is declined because the core doesn't want to support the scale and they were all after the mining mighty profit now which seem to burden by the market.

Surprisingly I am finding lots of big buying in Bitcoin Cash as this the last thing which scale on chain and promise of the future of crypto.

***I am affiliated with BitcoinCash and get bitcoin cash donated towards my account for my own use.

•••
There is big liquidity at around $2900 and also a bunch of support there. If we break 2.9k it could also go down to 2k, if that holds for the next few weeks, then we could see a strong rebound from there.

Shorts at ATH are just begging for a short squeeze... We will see, said the blind :)

•••
For fun research... You could post your truly original content here:
Bitcoin Discussion
They will be so happy to see your effort. :)

No need to. I have zero to gain by going to a vegas restaurant and trying to praise the benefits of steak.

As an investment advisor (my profession), Bitcoin and other coins are yet not large bubble. I do think there is mass benefits to the technology behind it, and it is being adopted in the financial services industry... however as a currency, it is a joke.

Yes, there is built in artificial scarcity... but seriously... if economies start collapsing... you are seriously going to go exchange bitcoin for food?

The ultimate safety currency is gold/silver, which ARE widely adopted and socially accepted. Most of all, my 70 year old dad can understand it.

Otherwise... by in large, the people who own bitcoin and other currencies today are those who either created the currency, or those speculating on them. 99.9% of the people are not using bitcoin for their day to day transactions...

Bitcoin does not create jobs, it does not generate income (so it is not a business). And unlike precious metals... it is all 1's and 0s. There is nothing physically there.

Again though, the cryto currency technology on the other hand.... is very valuable.

•••

Bitcoin does not create jobs...

Wrong.
Incorrect, period.
Not open to debate: Bitcoin does create jobs.

Again though, the cryto currency technology on the other hand.... is very valuable.

Why?
What is so "special" about blocks of data, when you remove the valuable scarce monetary units?
(I can give an answer, but can you?)

:) :) :) :) :)
...you are seriously going to go exchange bitcoin for food?

:) :) :) :) :)
Do you think the people who sold above $18K/BTC have food on their table?
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back