IT.COM

domain bitcoi9.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

vipul vibhuti

Established Member
Impact
i have recently bought this domain . i am new in domain buying and selling and i want to know how much i can get for this domain knowing bitcoin domains are in demand now or i just wasted my money . Any suggestions would be appreciated . thank you.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Get back your money, if the register offer you money back. Always stick with 1 and 2 word .com .org or .net while hand registering.

Bitcoin isn't be only one cryptocurrency on internet. There are many others.

Use your own brain, check the Namebio.com.

•••
Get back your money, if the register offer you money back. Always stick with 1 and 2 word .com .org or .net while hand registering.

Bitcoin isn't be only one cryptocurrency on internet. There are many others.

Use your own brain, check the Namebio.com.

Thanks mate ...Ya u r right but bitcoin is the most valuable one right now.

•••
bitcoin is the most valuable... no doubt there.. but bitcoi9 has no value imo. Just because nine starts with N, the combination doesn't really work here...

Bitcoin and Coin names for sure have value in general if the keywords are relevant

•••
bitcoin is the most valuable... no doubt there.. but bitcoi9 has no value imo. Just because nine starts with N, the combination doesn't really work here...

Bitcoin and Coin names for sure have value in general if the keywords are relevant
ya you are right bro but there are some domains which have number endings but sound same made xxxx bucks . i guess its all luck here i been reading some blogs and i came to know that some domains with numbers upto 15 and really weird names with no common use were sold.

•••
maybe some people made money with domains that don't make sense.. just like some artists paint 3 lines and it sells for a million dollars... that doesn't mean that's a business strategy.. there's always outliers, but with these kind of names, you're stacking the odds against you.. that's my opinion as advice to you..

•••
maybe some people made money with domains that don't make sense.. just like some artists paint 3 lines and it sells for a million dollars... that doesn't mean that's a business strategy.. there's always outliers, but with these kind of names, you're stacking the odds against you.. that's my opinion as advice to you..
i will keep that in mind bro .. thanks for your opinion .

•••
Don't mix numbers and letters in domains if you wan to sell it to an end-user

•••
ya you are right bro but there are some domains which have number endings but sound same made xxxx bucks .
Sure, domains consisting of a mix of numbers and letters are sold and developed, but the domains have to have some meaning or be brandable. E.g. a domain such as tokyo2020.[com,.org,.co.jp] will have value because it has a meaning (The Olympic Games are taking place in Tokyo in 2020), and w3c.org is used by the World Wide Web Consortium. Generally, domains with (randomly) mixed letters and numbers will have little to no reseller interest and no end-users interest.

The only exception is two or three character .com domains. Any combination of letters and numbers will have a resale value of mid $xxx and up.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Sure, domains consisting of a mix of numbers and letters are sold and developed, but the domains have to have some meaning or be brandable. E.g. a domain such as tokyo2020.[com,.org,.co.jp] will have value because it has a meaning (The Olympic Games are taking place in Tokyo in 2020), and w3c.org is used by the World Wide Web Consortium. Generally, domains with (randomly) mixed letters and numbers will have little to no reseller interest and no end-users interest.

The only exception is two or three character .com domains. Any combination of letters and numbers will have a resale value of mid $xxx and up.
ya you are right i will be more careful next time

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back