IT.COM

.us Big .US websites

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hi everyone! It's interesting for me to see if there are many big and corporate .us websites. As for me I know about VisitBritain.us and Purple.us.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Big website

I have recently been working on developing USA Online Shopping

It may not be big today, but hopefully it will be in the future!

•••
•••
•••
Zozuas has America.us online now.

Welcome to America.us - Your Resource for Travel, Relocation, and Local Information

Perfect use of the domain , And i hope this grows into something major,

Very nice looking website.

I dont think it's to big now, but the name is awesome so deserves some attention IMHO!

Business.us and America.us 2 of the best names out there i say, it would be a hard choice between the 2 for me anyway.

•••
Chicago.us is now live.

•••
•••
Nicely done,

The header is awesome.
Good job.

Thanks. Lots of work to do, and lots of content from journalists forthcoming end of September. Making deals now with journalists.

•••
Thanks. Lots of work to do, and lots of content from journalists forthcoming end of September. Making deals now with journalists.

Good luck,

1 of the few good geo names being developed,

perfect timing i say :)

•••
We're probably going to use Ruby for some decent development across a range of smaller geo names (nowhere in the universe of Chicago.us). It's going to be geared towards keyword and PPC rather than meaningful, person-to-person interplay type development.

•••
necc.us is an international long distance telecommunication company well established in the US.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back