Bids on Snapnames

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Watch

flussie

Established Member
Impact
6
The following are active domain auctions on snapnames. Please give your opinion on these names and its potential value.

flowchart.com - current high bid $775
icts.com - current high bid $625
serveralert.com - current high bid $61
webintranet.com - current high bid $60
ohiu.com - current high bid $60

Thanks.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
These are just guesses, but here it goes:

flowchart.com - current high bid $775
- Appraisal = high $xxxx
- Auction$ = low $xx,xxx

icts.com - current high bid $625
- Appraisal = low $xxxx
- Auction$ = mid - high $xxxx

serveralert.com - current high bid $61
- Appraisal = mid $xxx
- Auction$ = high $xxx - low $xxxx
- I passed on backordering this one

webintranet.com - current high bid $60
- Appraisal = mid $xxx
- Auction$ = low $xxxx
- I passed on backordering this one

ohiu.com - current high bid $60
- Appraisal = low $xxxx
- Auction$ = low - mid $xxxx
- It is also a good typo for Ohio

rxmr
 
0
•••
Thank you very much rxmr. Anyone else?
 
0
•••
I like "flowchart.com" the best here, IMHO. :tu:

How much will you be bidding on this one, Flussie? :talk:
-Jeff B-)
 
0
•••
Well I'm thinking about going to 1k but since I'm quite new to the business I think this might be risky somehow. What would you guys do?
 
0
•••
flussie said:
Well I'm thinking about going to 1k but since I'm quite new to the business I think this might be risky somehow. What would you guys do?

I think it'll end higher than $1,000, IMHO. :music:
Disclaimer: I have no plans to bid on the domain name, now or in the future.

All the best!
-Jeff B-)
 
0
•••
Ok thank you Jeff. There are actually 86 people bidding on this one with 2 days to go so you might be right ;)
 
0
•••
Only the best! :music: :yell:

See you soon.
-Jeff B-)
 
0
•••
Invest all your money in flowchart, there are so many programs and tutorials out there to do with flowcharts, great name
 
0
•••
flussie said:
Well I'm thinking about going to 1k but since I'm quite new to the business I think this might be risky somehow. What would you guys do?

It all depends on your liquidity -- if you have a high percentage of your capital tied up in a single name that requires development, then you might want to think about the risk/reward here. While the name is nice, you can do quite well with development/SEO on unregistered names, depending on the market you're targeting. Drop catch generics are inflated since direct nav is becoming a financial tool in an increasing number of portfolios -- the money can be solid, but development is always the way to go imo. :)
 
0
•••
Only flowchart.com seems good but I still would not like to pay that sum of money to get it!
 
0
•••
Ok thank you all! I have two days left so I'll think about it. It's currently at 1100 so the chances are slim that I'll buy it...
 
0
•••
Flowchart.com was auctionned for $15,250 1 minute ago.

I bought ohiu.com for $60.
 
0
•••
flussie said:
Flowchart.com was auctionned for $15,250 1 minute ago.

I bought ohiu.com for $60.
Wow, I think you made a fair buy on that one. I see where icts.com sold for $3,007.00. Any update on the other names?

rxmr
 
0
•••
flussie said:
Flowchart.com was auctionned for $15,250 1 minute ago.

I bought ohiu.com for $60.

IMO, FlowChart went a bit high.
 
0
•••
There not very much for what i think they should maybe im wrong.
 
0
•••
Thanks for your replies.

I think serveralert.com was auctionned for $95 (not sure) and webintranet for $65 (also not very sure).

Current other auctions I'm in :

heartware.com currently $97.00 (propably TM issues)
veryfashion.net currently $61.00 (alexa indicates high traffic on this one)
dienstverlening.com currently $66.00 (dutch for "service")
xolox.com currently $105.00 (TM issues perhaps? Advice welcome)
 
0
•••
deet said:
IMO, FlowChart went a bit high.

A generic .com - a technology keyword - and a domain formerly owned by Corel Software?

No, it went cheap.
 
0
•••
Heartwear might become useful, you could sell it to a company that will want it.
 
0
•••
flussie said:
Flowchart.com was auctionned for $15,250 1 minute ago.

I wouldn't buy it for $60.
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back