Impact
registrar: godaddy, name.com
start bid: $1,000
bid increment: $100
auction ends: sunday 15-june-2014 at 8pm EDT
payment: paypal
--------------------------------
MoscowHotels.org

Moscow is the largest city in Europe with 12,000,000 people.

It has over 1250 hotels in Moscow which means there is huge opportunity to earn money via a hotel affiliate program, with Booking.com.

Recently, on Flippa, Parishotels.net and other similar domains were sold for $62,000.

OTHER DOMAINS INCLUDED IN PRICE:

1) VOIF.com - premium pronounceable LLLL.com domain

2) UltimateFight.org - one of the most popular and fastest growing sports in the world

3) UltimateFighter.info

4) NYYankees.net - Most popular baseball team in the world. I believe everyone heard about fan favorites, famous NY Yankees founded in 1901.

5) slowing.net - very popular and often used gerund in everyday speech

6) imitating.org - very popular and often used gerund in everyday speech

7) MountEverest.co - The Earth's highest mountain, and one of the most famous and recognizable mountains

8) Stuttering.co - most common speech disorder, More than 70 million people worldwide stutter

9) Robbery.co - another great domain with massive possibilities

10) Shoulders.co - one of the most searched part of human body whether is it exercise, pain or anatomy

11) Stanford-University.com - one of the worlds best and respected universities. It is in top 5 ( among Harvard, Oxford, Cambridge, MIT)

I also own 3 .xyz domains. I believe you all heard, they are new .com . I can also include them in BIN price if you are interested:

1) Fruit.xyz

2) Pound.xyz

3) Speech.xyz

----------------------------------

You do not have to buy all this domain, if you become the winner of this auction, you can choose which domains you want me to include. So, for the same price, you can buy all 15 domains, or just 1, or 6, etc. It is your decision.

Here is official Sedo document, about how really good and valuable .co domains are:

https://sedo.com/fileadmin/documents/pressdownload/dotCO_market_study-3_years_dot_co_2013-Sedo_.pdf

-------------------------------------------
I will accept high $ x,xxx

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back