- Impact
- 15
bid.info honest appraisals please. Thank you
marcusofplymout said:Yeah it's a great name, wait for a higher offer and then take it to auction.
sundaybluez said:nice as a domain name but definately very tough to built any website for it.
mirul said::gn:
I would say mid to high $X,XXX ...
Spade said:Good luck Linda, this is going to be interesting. Timing wise, not sure the best move. .info has really been stagnant when it comes to sales, having a LLL.info (as well as a dictionary word) is always fantastic, but some of the pricing valuations I dont think are realistic, given the situation. Your only going to see resellers on this and I dont expect a very large price tag on it. I do hope im wrong, but I think you'll be fortunate to see very low x,xxx...
and then everyone will say the buyer got it for a steal. Not me.
tight-aggressive said:Sounds about right, I expect a low x,xxx turn out from the sedo auction.
Great name, 10k in the right time to the right buyer.
Good Luck


