NameSilo

domain bid.info

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
NamecheapNamecheap
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Numeric Domains

Established Member
Impact
15
bid.info honest appraisals please. Thank you
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Super domain, i believe it's worth at least low $x,xxx.
 
0
•••
very nice domain mid x,xxx
 
0
•••
nice domain low-mid $ xxxx
 
0
•••
kaposzta said:
Super domain, i believe it's worth at least low $x,xxx.

Thank you
 
0
•••
it will receive high bid IMO :D $xxxx
 
0
•••
0
•••
I agree with most other appraisals on this one. Mid $X,XXX
 
0
•••
bmugford said:
I agree with most other appraisals on this one. Mid $X,XXX

Thank you. Can anyone elaborate on how they determine their valuations please.
 
0
•••
One of the best ways for a domain like this is looking at similar .INFO sales on NameBio.com
 
0
•••
Thanks. I just had a look at nambio and i see how the selling prices show that mid xxxx is a good valuation. Someone just placed a bid of $75 :'( at sedo. Do you think they are just having a laugh or should i accept the bid and put it in auction, or wait for a more sensible bid?

Thanks everyone for all your advice. All honest opinions welcome.

Kind regards
 
0
•••
There is no point pushing it to auction with a bid of $75. This domain is worth at minimum somewhere in the Low - Mid $X,XXX range. I would wait for a better offer.

I have received $60 - $100 bids on Sedo for domains in the $XX,XXX range. It is just how people are on there, most will start with a low bid. Counter something high in return to see if they are serious bidder or not.

lindawright said:
Thanks. I just had a look at nambio and i see how the selling prices show that mid xxxx is a good valuation. Someone just placed a bid of $75 :'( at sedo. Do you think they are just having a laugh or should i accept the bid and put it in auction, or wait for a more sensible bid?

Thanks everyone for all your advice. All honest opinions welcome.

Kind regards
 
0
•••
I sold a strong LLL word .info very similar to yours for $3000. I believe yours has the potential to exceed that due to its use possibilities. Find the right buyer, and you'll do well with it. Good luck.

-Scott
 
0
•••
bmugford said:
There is no point pushing it to auction with a bid of $75. This domain is worth at minimum somewhere in the Low - Mid $X,XXX range. I would wait for a better offer.

I have received $60 - $100 bids on Sedo for domains in the $XX,XXX range. It is just how people are on there, most will start with a low bid. Counter something high in return to see if they are serious bidder or not.

Thanks again for your good advice bmugford. I will just decline the offer and wait for a sensible bid
 
0
•••
The only negative side to this nice name is that the .com is underutilized and the .net and .org are parked. These are effectively your competition because a buyer may look at these and make offers there too. Still i agree you should get low to mid $x,xxx with its commercial nature. I am a bit stunned the other ones are not developed.
 
0
•••
VegasFD said:
I sold a strong LLL word .info very similar to yours for $3000. I believe yours has the potential to exceed that due to its use possibilities. Find the right buyer, and you'll do well with it. Good luck.

-Scott

Hi VegasFD Thanks for your insite. Like yourself i sold tip.co.uk last year on sedo for £10,501. May i ask what LLL .info you sold please? Kind regards

Hi reprint1. Thanks for your insite. Yes i agree with your comments on the other tlds are not in use. I can only assume that they plan to sell them in the distant future as it is money in the bank realy.

Appreciate your appraisal. Kind regards

reprint1 said:
The only negative side to this nice name is that the .com is underutilized and the .net and .org are parked. These are effectively your competition because a buyer may look at these and make offers there too. Still i agree you should get low to mid $x,xxx with its commercial nature. I am a bit stunned the other ones are not developed.
 
0
•••
Thank you for all your comments. Would anyone like to make an offer?
 
0
•••
there will be low ballers of course, wait for a sensible bid.

lindawright said:
Thanks. I just had a look at nambio and i see how the selling prices show that mid xxxx is a good valuation. Someone just placed a bid of $75 :'( at sedo. Do you think they are just having a laugh or should i accept the bid and put it in auction, or wait for a more sensible bid?

Thanks everyone for all your advice. All honest opinions welcome.

Kind regards
 
0
•••
weblord said:
there will be low ballers of course, wait for a sensible bid.

Hi weblord. Thanks for the good advice. Would you like to make an offer?
 
0
•••
Yeah it's a great name, wait for a higher offer and then take it to auction.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back