domain bid.info

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Numeric Domains

Established Member
Impact
15
bid.info honest appraisals please. Thank you
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
marcusofplymout said:
Yeah it's a great name, wait for a higher offer and then take it to auction.


Hi marcusofplymout. Yes thats what i will do. Would you or any of your contacts like to make a bid?

Kind regards
 
0
•••
lindawright said:

:gn:

I would say mid to high $X,XXX ...
 
0
•••
nice as a domain name but definately very tough to built any website for it.

Can anyone just let me know what website will the end-user develop using the given domain name ?
 
1
•••
For the right end-user - $10,000+
 
0
•••
sundaybluez said:
nice as a domain name but definately very tough to built any website for it.

Excellent comment, rep added. If you are providing information on the word bid, it's not easy to see how you would make any money.

If Bid.info is going to be a branded auction site name along the lines of Bid.tv, it's a fairly ordinary one.

Bid hasn't sold as a single keword in any other extension according to dnsaleprice.com and although there are 30 extensions listed for the keyword on Sedo, they have 5 bids between them.

On the plus side, Bid.info is short, commercial, and memorable so I think it would sell for between $4,000-$5,000 if it was sent to Sedo auction.
 
0
•••
mirul said:
:gn:

I would say mid to high $X,XXX ...

Thank you for the vote of confidence.

All genuine appraisals greatly appreciated

Thank you for your honest appraisal.
 
0
•••
Decided to send www.bid.info to auction with a £60 start with no reserve.

Good luck if you bid
 
0
•••
Good luck Linda, this is going to be interesting. Timing wise, not sure the best move. .info has really been stagnant when it comes to sales, having a LLL.info (as well as a dictionary word) is always fantastic, but some of the pricing valuations I dont think are realistic, given the situation. Your only going to see resellers on this and I dont expect a very large price tag on it. I do hope im wrong, but I think you'll be fortunate to see very low x,xxx...

and then everyone will say the buyer got it for a steal. Not me.
 
0
•••
Thanks spade for the good wishes. I have also decided to send www.4JR.com to auction starting at £60 with no reserve. How do you think that will do please. Kind regards
 
0
•••
I think the name is OK but branding would be very difficult.

I also think this is a very bad time to send names to auction with low reserves/bids, if you get in to low $x,xxx consider yourself fortunate. 4JR.com low to mid $xxx.

I also get many things wrong. IM-HO.com
 
0
•••
Thanks WOT. Every opinion is valable and appreciated. Keep your eyes on the auctions. Kind regards
 
0
•••
Spade said:
Good luck Linda, this is going to be interesting. Timing wise, not sure the best move. .info has really been stagnant when it comes to sales, having a LLL.info (as well as a dictionary word) is always fantastic, but some of the pricing valuations I dont think are realistic, given the situation. Your only going to see resellers on this and I dont expect a very large price tag on it. I do hope im wrong, but I think you'll be fortunate to see very low x,xxx...

and then everyone will say the buyer got it for a steal. Not me.


Sounds about right, I expect a low x,xxx turn out from the sedo auction.


Great name, 10k in the right time to the right buyer.




Good Luck
 
0
•••
I also think it is not the greatest of times for sending a low bid name to auction,
but at least you are getting the word out while the name still has some time to go.
$X,xxx - $XX,xxx in a fast market.
Low $X,xxx in the current market.
Wish you well with the auction.


.
 
0
•••
Thank you for your opinion. Kind regards
 
0
•••
tight-aggressive said:
Sounds about right, I expect a low x,xxx turn out from the sedo auction.


Great name, 10k in the right time to the right buyer.




Good Luck

Thank you

Bib Bid Bid
 
0
•••
I'm the highest bidder yesyesyes!
 
0
•••
Well done and thanks

Think you might need to bid bid bid a wee bid more :D

Kind regards
 
0
•••
Hope not lol
 
0
•••
Currently, I would estimate this one to go for somewhere in the Low $x,xxx range IMO
 
0
•••
Thanks for you opinion.

Since the bidding is still in the low xxx are any of you guys and girls having a little speculative bid bid bid :santa:
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back