NameSilo

domain Everytime.tv

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

montechristos

Established Member
Impact
232
Your honest and strict appraisals please for everytime dot tv

Thank you,

Monte
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Negative $60

Assuming it took you 30 minutes of research (@ $100/Hr) and $10 for the new registration, this domain is worth -$60. Grace delete and you'll get 10 of you dollars back. This is my honest and strict appraisal.

Good luck and may the force be with you! (:
 
0
•••
I dont see a hidden use let alone a slam dunk one for this name. $0
 
0
•••
@MicroGuy
i was expecting your view ;)
It`s not at grace period anymore! I remember this backordered a year back and current year had few bidders at nj. Finally dropped - added at my dropcatch list. It`s 10 bucks reg that i can`t think any clear use for it.
It took me less than a minute, so it will be a 11 buck loss if wont sell cheap.

Thank you both for your honest-strict and quick appraisals. Appreciated.

Best :wave:
 
1
•••
Totally worthless, $0. I would say this name would even be hard to give away for free.
 
0
•••
Assuming it took you 30 minutes of research (@ $100/Hr)

May I ask you why $100 per hour? Just curious. Nothing hidden here, really just curious why $100 per hour? Who is earning $100 per hour in US?

About the domain - I guess for every domain there is (would be a buyer). I think you won't sell it cheaply then you registered it.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back