Domain Empire

Beware Of Vh1

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
This channel is so addictive I found myself watching "TOP 100 ONE-HIT WONDERS" which was 5-hours long. NOT EVEN A MOVIE is that long :|

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
LOL.. is it a new one or the same one from the past years?? EHHHHHHHHHHH MACARENA.. lmfao

they usually split it up 5 nights... well I like I LOVE THE 80s because I do love the 80s ;)

•••
Macarena DID win again. it's a new one.

They got WHo let the dogs out and everyone.

Next year we can expect :

tATU "whatever the lesbian song is called"
Lil Jon and east side boyz "Get Low"

•••
Originally posted by GCgirl4ever
... well I like I LOVE THE 80s because I do love the 80s ;)

Hey, another 80s fan! I'm crazy about 80s music. Too bad they don't make them anymore. :)

•••
Am I THAT young :|?

I love the Late 90s :)

•••
Yup, 80's was/is some good stuff ... probably seems WICKED good, following that crazy disco scene of the 70's. :o
There is a few good 90's tunes, too!

:music:

•••
I don't remember ANYTHING from the 80s , so 90s are great :P

•••
I was born in 87 but I am obsessed with 80s music/movies
Footloose, lets here it for the boy, jack and diane, flashdance, sixteen candles, breakfast club, etc. etc. ;)

•••
•••
I was born in 87 but I am obsessed with 80s music/movies
Footloose, lets here it for the boy, jack and diane, flashdance, sixteen candles, breakfast club, etc. etc. ;)

I was born in 87 as well, but I don't like those movies.
I like the "Escape From [Major City Here]" series but that's abot it.

Go matrix (late 90s) :!:

•••
VH1 is now doing all nine years again in their series sequel 'I Love The 80's Strkes Back'. All new nostalgia.

Wooo! :hehe:

•••
LOL.. is it a new one or the same one from the past years?? EHHHHHHHHHHH MACARENA.. lmfao

they usually split it up 5 nights... well I like I LOVE THE 80s because I do love the 80s ;)

ME TOO!!
looks like this is the 80's club!!

•••
I know.. my friend told me about that.. we were going to hang out and watch it.. but she has school.. ugh!

•••
80's - dodgy hair cuts, rolled up sleeves, t-shirts on under a suit, forgetting to wear socks - Miami Vice- great show, better music.

How much did I want to be Don Johnson at that point.:lol:

•••
That's what I hate about those VH1 programs that are an hour or half hour and they have like 10 in a row.

•••
VH1 is a horribly programmed channel. Not an ounce of inspiration, relies solely on countdowns to fill hours.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back