IT.COM

Beware of NetworkSolutions.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
So I have been charged for a second day ina row for a domain that is no longer registered at that crappy registrar (NexoPyme.com). Screenshot attached.

The domain was transfered long ago to another registrar (Godaddy) and is no longer mine, but it still appears in my account. I cant turn off the autorenew and all the support tickets I open are closed without any explication.

I have opened disputes at Paypal and not sure what else to do.

Any suggestions?

Attachments

• nexopyme.png
    nexopyme.png
    12.4 KB · Views: 18
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Do a chargeback -- that is, if you used a credit card via Paypal.

•••
netsol is a registrar I moved from..they are not easy to work with in terms of the UI and support is terrible. Hope you get your money back.

•••
So I have been charged for a second day ina row for a domain that is no longer registered at that crappy registrar (NexoPyme.com). Screenshot attached.
Are you saying you've been charged twice? I don't completely understand.

•••
If they first charged you for a name that's not in their system. Then sent you the attached, which is not updated, then they have mutiple errors in their system. Which seems odd.

While NS can be a pain in the butt for domainers that are on a super tight budget, they are a professional organization.

If this is indeed the case they will work with you to right the problem. Good Luck

•••
I've bought domains that were part of a lot that had some registered with them and I had a few problems with them. However, when I called support everything got sorted out and taken care of after waiting on hold for a while. If phone support is available where you live, i'd give them a call and they should be able to take care of you.

Good Luck.

•••
Yes, I was charged twice, screenshot attached. They also have the nerve to charge me the "Reinstatement fee" TWICE. Their system is a complete mess.

Attachments

• NexoPyme2.png
    NexoPyme2.png
    14.2 KB · Views: 16
•••
This happened to me before only with 1&1 and Moniker. Thanks for the warning.

•••
I thought they were the creme de la creme. That they set the standards for how and what a registrar should be in the domain industry. God help usD-:

•••
I thought they were the creme de la creme. That they set the standards for how and what a registrar should be in the domain industry. God help usD-:
Maybe someone shouldn't have left the creme sit out over the weekend and let it spoil! ;)

•••
Ha ha. We may laugh about it but seriously which of these registrars can we vouch for as being near perfect. I havent used Uniregistry before but could they be the ultimate registrar for the domainer? I mentioned them because the pros seem to use them. I may be wrong in this assumption.

•••
It is unfortunate to have these type of registrars operating and shortchanged people' s money. Sorry and thanks for the information.

•••
I was refunded after spending several days on the phone...

AND TODAY I WAS CHARGED ONCE AGAIN!!

This is absolutely ridiculous, I cant modify the autorenew and I cant remove my Paypal ID.

•••
Maybe you can try this
  1. Log in to your PayPal account.
  2. Click Profile near the top of the page.
  3. Select My money.
  4. In the "My pre-approved payments" section, click Update.
  5. Select the UnoTelly or Unovation agreement you want to cancel and click Cancel.
  6. Click Cancel Profile to confirm your request.

•••
Or contact PayPal support , they will help you to disconnect automatic payment .

•••
NetSol creme de la creme? Are you serious?

•••
I take it you dont rate them high then.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back