Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Beware from doteasy

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch

nixgurus

Established Member
Impact
7
Hello Fellows,

I registered a domain name with doteasy on 19-Aug-2010 when they have a promotion for domain names. Now I want to transfer my domain name to namecheap while they have a short promotion on domain transfer. I successfully trasnferred domains from NetFirms & GoDaddy but when I tried to transfer my domain from doteasy they denied. They have lock on domain as per central registry requirement. Then I opened a ticket there and there's no reply within 12 hours and when I ask them to unlock the domain they said while this domain purchased through a promotion i've to pay $20 fees and I need to fill out 2 different forms. I am really really :-/ in this situation. And I suggest my fellows to beware from these nonsense people.

See this screenshot yourself.

FireShot%20capture%20%23001%20-%20%27Free%20Web%20Hosting%20and%20Domain%20Name%20Registration%20Services%20by%20Doteasy_com%27%20-%20www_doteasy_com_ContactUs_SMS3_Case_Session_index_cfm_CFID%3D2592299%26CFTOKEN%3Dfb5e078ce30d08e-FE9C82E5-15C5-EFAA-4092F6489D86B045.jpg
 
1
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
You're not the first. Read the terms of the promotional offer carefully.
 
0
•••
Thanks for the heads-up.

Never used them before and now I'll never use them ever.
 
0
•••
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back