domain BestHotelOnline dot com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

zomainhacks

Top Member
Impact
Arleady received an offer for low XXX that I rejected since at that time I was planning to start a website on it (due to its decent backlink profile).

Now - due to time constrains - I'm again evaluating the possibility to sell it.

My appraisal is 400 USD

400/600 monthly visitors

What do you think? Any opinion is welcomed, don't be scared to hurt my feelings :)

Greedy to learn from your experience.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Jim,

You have zero feedback and always have very high appraisal value with no analysis.
You just make them happy but you don't really help them when you appraise high value on crap names (I mean in general and not in this thread).

"I would say" don't do it anymore.

Last edited:
•••
Jim,

You have zero feedback and always have very high appraisal value with no analysis.
You just make them happy but you don't really help them when you appraise high value on crap names (I mean in general and not in this thread).

"I would say" don't do it anymore.
Totally agree. Due to his appraisals there's the risk of people wasting their money hand registering shit and thinking it's gold.

•••
is there any selling history data? I've search namebio and i dont see anything

•••
Last edited:
•••
bookhotelonline.com sold for $800 back in '07. Your name would be less convenient in my opinion. What do you envision the site becoming? i think it would work as an information site, ranking the top 10 hotels, then maybe allowing hotels to run ads in the sidebar. low to mid $XXX i would say.

•••
bookhotelonline.com sold for $800 back in '07. Your name would be less convenient in my opinion. What do you envision the site becoming? i think it would work as an information site, ranking the top 10 hotels, then maybe allowing hotels to run ads in the sidebar. low to mid $XXX i would say.
Thanks for your unvaluable contribute

•••
Thanks for your unvaluable contribute

You can't think that an actual hotel will purchase that domain. I'm sorry but it doesn't really work. You have to think about the website itself and what it will be used for. Do you have an idea what the site will be?

•••
You can't think that an actual hotel will purchase that domain. I'm sorry but it doesn't really work. You have to think about the website itself and what it will be used for. Do you have an idea what the site will be?
what do you suggest man? I'll keep note.

•••
what do you suggest man? I'll keep note.

"best" suggests some type of ranking. So i would think the site would rank hotels. "book" hotelonline suggests booking hotels which in my opinion is a more valuable website. See above for my suggestion

•••
"best" suggests some type of ranking. So i would think the site would rank hotels. "book" hotelonline suggests booking hotels which in my opinion is a more valuable website. See above for my suggestion
Perfect, I've taken note :bookworm:

•••
•••
ahahahah lol

Hope in future you'll look at your current appraisals and monetization strategies and smile as I'm smiling now at yours. Time and study will give you lessons

Last edited:
•••
I've seen the hotel names on namebio. bookhotelonline is the closest to yours but better. If someone pays you more than low XXX's, they are foolish. The name makes little sense.

•••
I've seen the hotel names on namebio. bookhotelonline is the closest to yours but better. If someone pays you more than low XXX's, they are foolish. The name makes little sense.
okkk dudee

•••
come stay at the "best hotel online", you will have a great nights sleep. haha

•••
Looking for opinions by knowledgeable domainers. Anyone can help me?? :xf.smile::happy:

Last edited:
•••
hey maybe you can turn it into an affiliate website for best western. but affiliates make garbage for money. but there is another idea for you. :)

•••
hey maybe you can turn it into an affiliate website for best western. but affiliates make garbage for money. but there is another idea for you. :)
By now I'm ignoring your profile, so whatever you'll write I won't see. I'm sorry but I don't find valuable spending my time reading and replaying to you. We are just playing at different fields and also I don't want constantly go off topic. Don't take it personally.
Good luck, seriously.

•••
good, i finally got my wish. As soon as you started posting on everyone's threads, i was hoping this would be the ending. Your evaluations do little for anyone on this site because you just say "no value. sorry" but never give a reason. Just like you saying "you are not aware of current appraisals and monetization strategies". Your knowledge may be extensive, or maybe not be, but no one would know. There are other seasoned veterans on this site who have been very helpful. you should try and emulate them. Cheers!

•••
Yes....he always castigate someone domain...giving no reason but

Now ask for appraisers of his own very name.....

I see no value on your domain name....

Take it!!!!!!

•••
I would say $2000~10000

You always make ppl happy..??without justifying your

Appraisers reason.....

Please always give reason

•••
Yes....he always castigate someone domain...giving no reason but

Now ask for appraisers of his own very name.....

I see no value on your domain name....

Take it!!!!!!
I try to explain as much as I can giving my time and the willingness of people to take advices. Sometimes they are so worthless that if I have to explain in detail why they are so, I would write a separate thread. I think that in these cases the best think to advice is just to don't reg anything and dedicate time in learning activities.

•••
I try to explain as much as I can giving my time and the willingness of people to take advices. Sometimes they are so worthless that if I have to explain in detail why they are so, I would write a separate thread. I think that in these cases the best think to advice is just to don't reg anything and dedicate time in learning activities.

The point here is explain when you have the time all mighty one. Don't just put "no value", it is not constructive. And btw, if you have so little time why do you respond to every post with "no value". That seems like a waste of your precious time, taking away from you making millions as a domainer.lol

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back