Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

.tv Best wordpress themes, plugins for TV development

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

joned

Established Member
Impact
5
Hi all

I hope this is the right place to ask this, as it's specific to .tv development.

Can I mine the collective wisdom, and ask "What are your favourite Wordpress themes and plugins for developing a TV/video based website?" (free and/or premium)

I've built a few sites in WP but am about to start developing my first TV site... and I'm getting "information overload" with all the options!

Thanks in advance

Cheers, Jon
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Jon,
I have found that Brian Gardner's themes are great Wordpress templates. I am using the Revolution City for a GEO I own. You can visit http://www.briangardner.com for more information. I am not affiliated in any way to the site or owner.

Thanks,
A
 
0
•••
Absolutely the right place, hopefully some will have the answer as I am interested too.
Wordpress.tv is developed and might have some insight for you, check out Development.tv too, Bob did an interview with the guys there at Wordpress.tv.
 
0
•••
As i stated in another thread, I thought the Zinmag Remedy wordpress theme ideal for the extension.

You can see details and press for a preview here:

http://web2feel.com/zinmag-remedy/

This may be the project development that I was looking for, not complex yet suitable for .tv.

Revolution theme is great as well. Any others?
 
0
•••
Last edited:
0
•••
RevolutionTwo.com, I don't believe Brian is still selling the city theme, but he does have a TV theme with instructions for integrating video rating.

I also like the WooThemes
 
0
•••
bye!
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Wordpress.tv also offers their video server plugin to run your own video solution. But I can't seem to find the URL.
 
0
•••
I've listed a number of good themes at BlogTemplates.TV that fit the "TV" structure.
 
0
•••
Space101 do you have more info on that ?
 
0
•••
Last edited:
0
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back